L2History Website Design, Good Price!

• 5 weeks later...

Hello , i dont know from where to start..
First of all i was looking for website. I found this guy.
As he saying in the post its coded + psd..
But its not at all.. Half feature its not working or havnt been done at all..
I have to pay money people to fix all problems inside.
It was so fucked up,load time was about 10s.

Okey the second thing, he offered me fandc.ro package to buy. I was thinking what to do,cause he was selling them very cheap and i though why not.. He said it was the latest revision and he provide any support needed..
Okey i got the files.. Installing a database i got my first errors..
There was syntax error in SQL,so i fixed it by my self.. but there was more,he said to me,just ingore them its alright...

OK , i ignored those error,but i was doing some testing with my friend,and i found bug in game,that chat is reverse..
For example if you write "FUCK" in game u see "KCUF"..
And i was asking whats wrong,why the hell it is in this way.
He was telling me that i made something wrong with configs, so i decided to reinstall everything fresh, i mean compliling instaling.. But the same bug appeared. And he starting ignoring me,and said it was my fault bla bla.
And at the end i found backdoors in source.. But he was telling me ,no this is the right files,without backdoors and etc..

Pls ban this member before he scam more people..

Retards everywhere, damn.. Use Report Section for that matter.

Also, remember one thing.. if someone claim he has some "good" and "cheap" packs which costs a lot from real owner, just don't buy it - scam detected.

Dunno how ppl can fool so often :poker face:

About that thing from right to left, it's somwhere at Say2.java as I remember.

Edited by SweeTs

Okey the second thing, he offered me fandc.ro package to buy. I was thinking what to do,cause he was selling them very cheap and i though why not.. He said it was the latest revision and he provide any support needed..

There was syntax error in SQL,so i fixed it by my self.. but there was more,he said to me,just ingore them its alright...

OK , i ignored those error,but i was doing some testing with my friend,and i found bug in game,that chat is reverse..

He was telling me that i made something wrong with configs, so i decided to reinstall everything fresh, i mean compliling instaling.. But the same bug appeared. And he starting ignoring me,and said it was my fault bla bla.

And at the end i found backdoors in source.. But he was telling me ,no this is the right files,without backdoors and etc..

krepst check my pm

i got the real things and exactly what you need

this guy with l2history is a scammer ,one of my clients decided to buy his website instead of mine and dont even have proper functions ,almost nothing works , he after that bought my website and all was ok!

Edited by Karasu

Retards everywhere, damn.. Use Report Section for that matter.

Also, remember one thing.. if someone claim he has some "good" and "cheap" packs which costs a lot from real owner, just don't buy it - scam detected.

Dunno how ppl can fool so often :poker face:

About that thing from right to left, it's somwhere at Say2.java as I remember.

i already reported him.

Yeah, cheap and good its not possible to fit together. My fault,but still ban this kido.

Edited by krepst

Understood, locked temporary until a G.Mod take of that topic.

Thanks for informing us.