L2History Website Design, Good Price!

logo-history.png

Hello, so I'm selling this website, you can buy PSD, or coded website (not fully coded) preview -> http://l2history.net84.net

website is well done, including comments system, likes system and etc, you can see in the link that was writen before.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prices:

PSD -> 15-25 euro.
Coded + psd -> 55.99 euro.

Domain -> 10.99 euro.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview:

http://l2history.net84.net/

That is original website template:
Untitled-1.png

There is also commets system implemented, take a look! :)

l2v3.png

What you will get:

*News posting system!
If you will buy only PSD files, you will get full, every detail psd, including new pics on market and so on..
If you will buy Website + PSD + coded you will get psd full, including new pics on market, coded files and so on.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contacts:

Skype -> daumis269
email -> daumantas269@gmail.com 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's truly unique website, I will sell this website, only for one person, and it will be absolutely unique on the project, no one
has it, only me, but I wont use it, after I will get payment for it.

logo-history.png

Edited by Blast0

• 3 weeks later...