L2Primer Files (Interlude)[L2J]

Hello everyone!

I decide to sell my server files of L2Primer.

Server started well, 180 people played on first week. On second week community increased on 250 daily online!

Server was online for 4-5 weeks with no problem | errors | bugs etc etc...

About balance, our customs are balanced, if you play on server you can see that all players was playing PvP.

All skills work 100% retail! You can see on our Forum that we made daily updates & fixes

Prices

25 Euro : Pack + backup

40 Euro : Pack + backup + Source + L2Tower Protection 

50 Euro  : Pack + backup + Source + L2Tower Protection + Antibot system + Russian Geodata + 2 Design of website

Kingofchaos92

Youtube Videos from Players

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNl6eRpUjAY [1st week]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2fKYmVktGw [2nd week]

On our pack we had custom codes/things!

Like our .menu! Retail as hell [i will upload pictures later]

Custom npcs

Custom ideas about farming + clan farming

Server website was : http://l2primer.com

I will update my topic later cause i dont know how to use IPB so well.. I lost 2 times this topic which was 100% prepared for post..

Edited by Nicolás™

do you guys actually know the real meaning of "retail"? cause in the videos i dont see retail staff, i see custom armors/weapons basicly stats edited

You speak? gather 15 people then talks..

No bad feeling for you but care how you talk...

Bump

do you guys actually know the real meaning of "retail"? cause in the videos i dont see retail staff, i see custom armors/weapons basicly stats edited

i dont see something but on l2pulse comment :) he just said dont use retail pack as word since is a custom server 

Server started well, 180 people played on first week. On second week community increased on 250 daily online!

Server was online for 4-5 weeks with no problem | errors | bugs etc etc...

About balance, our customs are balanced, if you play on server you can see that all players was playing PvP.

All skills work 100% retail! You can see on our Forum that we made daily updates & fixes

On our pack we had custom codes/things!

Like our .menu! Retail as hell [i will upload pictures later]

Custom npcs

Custom ideas about farming + clan farming

Why is it down if everything worked perfect? Let me guess: Real life problems?  :dat:

My point is, that it is down for some reason. Someone can tell me why?

no people online i guess :) so why to pay if you dont got ppl?

As akken says.. last week of server, developer didn't work so much on server so we lose people since developer wasn't online in order to change what people says..

Pack is balanced.. All class can play PvP