L2Ext Team - Interlude Extender (New)

This start becoming incredibly ridiculous, can you guys take your discussions in the General section instead or private messages..

-La2Ext

I've requested MMOs posts be removed along with ours(eric\me) that have no relevance to your thread.

Regardless of my own theories :)

Edited by mcbigmac

Some people cannot accept that there are others with knowledge regarding coding and developing this shit called L2OFF.

Simple as that.

Talk and talk and only talk.

@La2Ext : Good luck if you got what shit you say.

@other haters : give it a rest guys....

Some people cannot accept that there are others with knowledge regarding coding and developing this shit called L2OFF.

Simple as that.

Talk and talk and only talk.

@La2Ext : Good luck if you got what shit you say.

@other haters : give it a rest guys....

It's funny you're cheering for yourself.

This will be a never ending story untill is not a trial pack out

@La2Ext : If you are scared that they will crack or unpack your dll than you do nothing. They can simply buy a full pack from you than unpack or crack and share it. They maybe not crack now, or in 1 month, but will do it if they want for sure. But they only ask for a simple test trial pack to prove that is your own code(even that im suprised how you made extender without a unfinished bot protection) because is kind of weerd to sell somthing that is not even tested, that is all. And if you ask how mcbigmac got his dev status just look around mxc and you see his work and knowledge .

Thank you

Edited by xeL

This will be a never ending story untill is not a trial pack out

@La2Ext : If you are scared that they will crack or unpack your dll than you do nothing. They can simply buy a full pack from you than unpack or crack and share it. They maybe not crack now, or in 1 month, but will do it if they want for sure. But they only ask for a simple test trial pack to prove that is your own code(even that im suprised how you made extender without a unfinished bot protection) because is kind of weerd to sell somthing that is not even tested, that is all. And if you ask how mcbigmac got his dev status just look around mxc and you see his work and knowledge .

Thank you

Hi,

All software is exposed to "cracking". Is nothing we can do about that but minimize the chance is possible. The product is tested, but we do not support client protection at this moment. And if I've asked mcbigmac about where he got his status then you misunderstood me. My question was simple. What does this status mean, coder, scripter or mixed? so it is easier to have a dialogue about specific things.

Hi,

All software is exposed to "cracking". Is nothing we can do about that but minimize the chance is possible. The product is tested, but we do not support client protection at this moment. And if I've asked mcbigmac about where he got his status then you misunderstood me. My question was simple. What does this status mean, coder, scripter or mixed? so it is easier to have a dialogue about specific things.

Hi,

Client <> Sever protection is needed because not all have knowledge to make his own one or necesary money to buy so they expect this in his packs. And now others offers this so for sure they will buy for others. This is a big minus from my point of view.  And about Dev Status As far as I can see is mixed. I didn't sow a specific rule to became a L2OFF Dev  . If I'm wrong some one corect me please.

Ll2off developer status in this forum does not mean "codevice" and more like scripters, for example You and Sighed? I ask just because of the reason of knowledge transfer.

For questions about our product, visit our forum.

-La2Ext

Just because we don't change the name of some other work or try to sell any kind of crap around doesn't mean we don't have knowledge, i improve my own skills day to day and i learn new things, my job keeps me busy, so i don't have time to develop any open or closed source project. I don't claim to be an expert, but at least i don't make my name on work or sources made by someone else.

You magically appear on the scene and claim to sell a cheap and awesome extender, and we have to go blindly and believe you ? Also you hide your domain register name so means you are someone well known by others and you don't want your bad reputation to lower your sells.

Show us who you are, or are you afraid that you won't sell a single license of that extender of yours ? Or maybe you are afraid of some old customers you ripped off in the past ?

Just because we don't change the name of some other work or try to sell any kind of crap around doesn't mean we don't have knowledge, i improve my own skills day to day and i learn new things, my job keeps me busy, so i don't have time to develop any open or closed source project. I don't claim to be an expert, but at least i don't make my name on work or sources made by someone else.

You magically appear on the scene and claim to sell a cheap and awesome extender, and we have to go blindly and believe you ? Also you hide your domain register name so means you are someone well known by others and you don't want your bad reputation to lower your sells.

Show us who you are, or are you afraid that you won't sell a single license of that extender of yours ? Or maybe you are afraid of some old customers you ripped off in the past ?

Let me post a quote, looks like to be a sensitive subject for you. Read the entire post before you respond.

Hi,

I personally don't give a dam f*ck if he is selling stolen work, ...why discuss about it or even care when l2off is indeed stolen work from ncsoft.

It is like caring about the authencity and originality of "Game of Thrones"; who gives a sh1t!

The real issue here is to prove it's not just a scam and if he is able to deliver what it promises, and support it in the long run.

IMO this is too elaborated for a scam (he would had better luck in l2j), but I'll wait for the 1st brave one to review...because in fact I am looking for 1 IL license, but I would rather pay more than gambling with "unknown"

Edited by bartoruiz

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm witing for test license and i'm ready to buy this pack... When this happened.... will tell you what's going on with it :D

We will begin sales and offering test solution this week, for more information, visit our forum.

-La2Ext