L2Ext Team - Interlude Extender (New)

logo.png

Greetings,

If you're interested in hosting your own Lineage 2 Interlude OFF server, we are here to make that happen. We have decided to go public after many years of being private and share our knowledge with the players that are willing to create their own servers.

Currently we offer only Interlude Extender and support for it:

1. Classic Package 99 Euro
- This package will contain only the strict retail like features that NCSoft designed for Interlude.
- (1) Test Key, (1) Live Key
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Free Server Advertise on L2Ext.net
- Documentation: http://l2ext.net/download/Classic%20Package.pdf

2. Custom Package 149 Euro
- This package will contain all the retail like features that NCSoft designed for Interlude + our own designed features that people requested in time.
- (1) Test Key, (1) Live Key
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Free Server Advertise on L2Ext.net
- Free Installation
- Documentation: http://l2ext.net/download/Custom%20Package.pdf

Have any question? Feel free to contact us:

Email: l2ext.net@gmail.com

Share a test pack - or at-least prove it's your own.

Seems extremely unlikely you've developed your own from ground up.

Infact i'll sell my left nut - if there's not some involvement within the 2 established "brands".

...I smell a good story ;)

Share a test pack - or at-least prove it's your own.

Seems extremely unlikely you've developed your own from ground up.

Infact i'll sell my left nut - if there's not some involvement within the 2 established "brands".

...I smell a good story ;)

I am with you on this, I also doubt it is done by his own.

It is kinda typical to rebrand someone else work claiming to be your own nowadays.

If you do not know the story, you cannot call it a rebrand.

There is perhaps some truth to the years of own development - but it depends on unknowns we do not know....yet anyway.

If you've heard some of the rumours there certainly are several possible story arcs to this - with a little bit of imagination.

But if someone buys this - please send it to me.

I would fully unpack this just to find out the source comparisons.

This is true, however from what I already see, it has a very high possibility of being vanganth extender, especially, by looking into the feature list...

I agree with you, and I have been using Vangrath's extender system for a while and the two look VERY similiar. Personally I would not spend any money on this pack without getting access to a "test" version, even Vangrath offers a 7 day trail version.

Buyer beware, I have a odd feeling about this "pack" since the functions are 99.9% identicle to Vangrath's release. As Mac said I would be interested to see somebody buy this and let a known developer have a go at seeing what this pack contains. :D

One thing I like about Vangrat's release is that you get the same package with all the above "custom" functions along with a working antibot system for $200.00 US.

Edited by minideed

I agree with you, and I have been using Vangrath's extender system for a while and the two look VERY similiar. Personally I would not spend any money on this pack without getting access to a "test" version, even Vangrath offers a 7 day trail version.

Buyer beware, I have a odd feeling about this "pack" since the functions are 99.9% identicle to Vangrath's release. As Mac said I would be interested to see somebody buy this and let a known developer have a go at seeing what this pack contains. :D

One thing I like about Vangrat's release is that you get the same package with all the above "custom" functions along with a working antibot system for $200.00 US.

Hmm, then i geuss they're not as price competitive as i thought.

There would be some key indicators - but even i can rip off vangath's script and write my skill\npc\item parsers to match it within a day.

I'd be more interested in poking it on a lowlevel - if vangath has worked with them somehow there'd be compiler intricsics\similarities in functions that would show the connection.

...but that just tells us there's a shared link.. not how it came to be or how it relates to one-another.

@Xel:

That would mean we have a seller front - and it may just be a reselling program for either vang\advext.

Or someone got his source thru illicit means.

Edited by mcbigmac

I'm wondering if it's a scam.

No one has gotten test dlls at all - and can look at how the custom .txt scripts are done if they're like advext or vanganth?

seems like whoes extender?

[AutoPickup]
; Enable true/false.
Enable=true
; Default enable for players.
Default=true
; Enable mobs items auto pickup.
Mobs=true
; Enable Bosses items auto pickup.
Bosses=false
; Enable Minions items auto pickup.
Minions=false
; Enable PKlized players items auto pickup.
PKPlayers=false
; Forbidden items from auto pickup.
ForbiddenItems=
; Require Items to use the command, If no item is set then everyone can use it.
RequireItems=
; Command to enable and disable auto pickup.
Command=.autoloot