[SHARE] CP/HP/Mana Auto Clicker, Radar, Follow Bot (Hellbound)

scorpius

I didn't find anything like this on the forum so 'm sharing it with you ..Here's the link :

http://rapidshare.com/files/135485191/l2s-2.6.2.1.rar.html

So after you download & extract it, open the config.ini and set the  L2Path=  to where your l2 executable file is.

(mine is D:\Program Files\Lineage II - PTS_PTS\system\l2.exe)

After this is done, just double click Sniffer.exe and it will start your client, with the program attached.

After you enter game, set the preferences as you like, by right clicking on the software icon which is on the bottom right of the task bar, next to where the internet connection symbol is, and click preferences. Its pretty easy from there. It has many more features but these are the ones that worked with me, and it's a bit bugged but works most times. Sometimes you gotta use cp potion manually once, & then it does auto.

Good Luck !

Edit: First try using it with a fake char for testing, then use it with ur real chars 'cos u might get banned on some servers.

its already been posted on bots section

I 'd love to know where u found this in the bots section, 'cos my navigating skills aint as good as yours. For those who cant make it work, it works on all servers I tried (only hellbound), maybe u didn't understand how to use it.  Hedelix says it works on his interlude but I have no idea about that, 'cos I never tried it.

It works but when i am going to write some letters cant be written

It's probably working fully on some servers, partially on some, buggy on some, & may not work at all on some.. I didn't have writing problems so far, but the bot feature doesn't work with me, I think the next release would be more functional.