Looking For Developers For A Vrmmorpg Project

lord_rex

Hello guys. I am looking for developers for a really serious Virtual Reality MMORPG project. (If you don't know what VRMMORPG means, please watch Sword Art Online anime, I'm cba to explain.)

So, first of all, I need a neurologist and a scientist to build the headgear. I am able to handle the software part, but I need a neurologist doctor and a scientist who can make hardware part. The function of headgear is simple: It should connect to the brain and gather informations that will be converted to packets what will be sent to the server.

I already have a ready MMOCore for the networking parts. I also have the Commons for utilities and the basic skretch of the world.

Also, I would need a developer who have deep knownledge in investigating the human brain (psychology, neurology, etc), and can use 3DSMAX + Photoshop. His role would be to creating the models, textures than converting them to a form that the human brain can analize through the packets.

If you're interested in VRMMORPG projects feel free to write. :)

UPDATE 1: I'm also looking for sponsors to pay the necessary stuffs for development.

Edited by lord_rex

Hello lord_rex i wanted to apply on your project us a webdeveloper, designer and coder in the server. i realy like your idea to make something like that and i realy want to take a part.

my email is snoopi@project_sao.com, i am 18 years old with 20years excperience in Teh developing, also i have some friends who can help us. send me an email if you are interesting to recruit me thanks alot and have a nice day. i am looking forward to this project

Edited by Snoopi

Hello lord_rex i wanted to apply on your project us a webdeveloper, designer and coder in the server. i realy like your idea to make something like that and i realy want to take a part.

my email is snoopi@project_sao.com, i am 18 years old with 20years excperience in Teh developing, also i have some friends who can help us. send me an email if you are interesting to recruit me thanks alot and have a nice day. i am looking forward to this project

ehhhhhhhhh

He probably meant 2 years.

Good luck with this project

thank you, I already made the basics of the project, actually the already remaining thing is the headgear & models/textures in "brain readable form"

I love when moderators delete my posts!

Fu c  YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLl!

I don't know what your post was, but probably wasn't good, and mods just did the job I told them. :) I am the godfather who manage threads from background, so.. :)

I don't know what your post was, but probably wasn't good, and mods just did the job I told them. :) I am the godfather who manage threads from background, so.. :)

I loled because i saw you wanna turn brain signals to packats..

I loled because i saw you wanna turn brain signals to packats..

its possible and not so hard, just requires the necessary people

Its too early for Aprils fools day :P

nope, its not a joke, I am speaking seriously.

its possible and not so hard, just requires the necessary people

nope, its not a joke, I am speaking seriously.

I don't say it's impossible, China people have already Robots who are reading toughs and acting to help people who are unable to take care of themselfs.