L2Off Interlude(Il) Geodata (Depmax64)!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

I'm beginner in the L2OFF world but I already have a running server for some tests. But I found that some Geodata are missing (at least for the heretic catacomb, the npc teleport to an invalid location and when trying to find the catacomb I found a small empty room -_-)

So I'll be glad toi test some other Geodata or getting some advise on how to troubleshoot them. I know that I don't have 200+ posts as this one is my first (started playing arround 2 days ago :)), so even if you don't want to provide me any password, maybe someone has a guide about geodata implementation ?

THanks in advance for your help.

G4LLY

Hello All,

I'm beginner in the L2OFF world but I already have a running server for some tests. But I found that some Geodata are missing (at least for the heretic catacomb, the npc teleport to an invalid location and when trying to find the catacomb I found a small empty room -_-)

So I'll be glad toi test some other Geodata or getting some advise on how to troubleshoot them. I know that I don't have 200+ posts as this one is my first (started playing arround 2 days ago :)), so even if you don't want to provide me any password, maybe someone has a guide about geodata implementation ?

THanks in advance for your help.

G4LLY

Hey,

Invalid location dosen't mean that geodata is missging. Means that coordonates are wrong and can be proofed by the litle room u found :). Go to that catacomb you want and make /loc and reedit the teleport AI.

Edited by xeL

cause It would be great if I just have to edit npcdata.txt with the correct coordinates, but how to find this catacomb real coordinates ?

Edited by G4LLY

Coordonates are not in npcdata.txt, are in ai.obj for porter. well cordonates you can grab from geodata location with a a tool OR you can search on google a global gatekeeper wich has that included too. :) Java or l2off

Soooooo

I played around with this line in npcdata.txt

npc_begin    citizen    31114    [enter_catacomb1]    level=70    acquire_exp_rate=0    acquire_sp=0    unsowing=1    clan={}    ignore_clan_list={}    clan_help_range=300    slot_chest=[]    slot_rhand=[]    slot_lhand=[]    shield_defense_rate=0    shield_defense=0    skill_list={@s_race_others;@s_full_magic_defence}    npc_ai={[enter_catacomb1];{[MoveAroundSocial]=0};{[MoveAroundSocial1]=0};{[MoveAroundSocial2]=0};{[Role]=0};{[SignNumber]=2};{[PosX]=-52850};{[PosY]=-250269};{[PosZ]=-7904}}    category={}    race=etc    sex=etc    undying=1    can_be_attacked=0    corpse_time=7    no_sleep_mode=0    agro_range=0    ground_high={118.8;0;0}    ground_low={49.5;0;0}    exp=429634528    org_hp=2444    org_hp_regen=11.85    org_mp=1493    org_mp_regen=2.78    collision_radius={7;7}    collision_height={15;15}    str=40    int=21    dex=30    wit=20    con=43    men=10    base_attack_type=fist    base_attack_range=40    base_damage_range={0;0;80;120}    base_rand_dam=7    base_physical_attack=683.28    base_critical=8    physical_hit_modify=0    base_attack_speed=247.42    base_reuse_delay=0    base_magic_attack=468    base_defend=296.1    base_magic_defend=206.28    physical_avoid_modify=0    soulshot_count=0    spiritshot_count=0    hit_time_factor=0.6    item_make_list={}    corpse_make_list={}    additional_make_list={}    additional_make_multi_list={}    hp_increase=0    mp_increase=0    safe_height=100    npc_end

Specially :

npc_ai={[enter_catacomb1];{[MoveAroundSocial]=0};{[MoveAroundSocial1]=0};{[MoveAroundSocial2]=0};{[Role]=0};{[SignNumber]=2};{[PosX]=-52850};{[PosY]=-250269};{[PosZ]=-7904}}

And it works, changing those values teleport me to another location. But I still don't find where the catacomb is. I connected myself to another server (some pvp hight rate blablabla), went to the catacomb gate keeper and teleport into the catacomb, then I /loc and the coordinates are the same as in my original npcdata.txt... so I see 2 possibilities :

1) catacombs are not present

2) catacombs are in a place I have no idea where

isn't it related to geodata ?

Edit : It is an Interlude server

Edited by G4LLY