[L2J]Lineage 2 Rise Of Evil

L2RO-Team

Sorry is online. Kiss our balls now bulgarian kid.

Yes is up and you can't put it down any more !

//owned, any lag in side? ah no you fixed and i cant put u down , retarded players , homosexual admins  , 50online brasils not even worth to down you all the time but only because u speak too much u will lag daily :D till you close

Edited by Stalone

//owned, any lag in side? ah no you fixed and i cant put u down , retarded players , homosexual admins  , 50online brasils not even worth to down you all the time but only because u speak too much u will lag daily :D till you close

No lag... Sorry. :(

Btw. You know how many players camed from tales and eoa cause of the ddos you do?

You do bad to you man. Not to us. We still here. Is time to understand that. Even your players hates you cause of your shits. That's really bad.

Players choose where they will play. Since you still ddos, you make them wanna stay more here. This is what i see everyday.  :)

You have your players, roe have his players, so. Just stop it and let us in peace. But really I don't lag at all. :/

Edited by xXxJimPowerxXx

;)

it's one of the best servers i have played.i was online every day when it was on beta and they just fix every bug we posted .everything works they way they should work.i highly reccomend this server.

my ingame name is melina and we are curently reqruit academy's.

Administration team made good work on the files and the protection of the server. Stalone is a biatch and he keeps DDoSing but that doesnt affect the server since the protection is working.

We wait to see you all in game

http://l2roe.net