[Help][H5] Character Not Update Properly.

xXObanXx

Question

Hello maxcheaters..!
so for 1 more time i need your help!

i saw on my server that the a player's action do not updated properly on other players... for example...
i was on my server with 2 characters.... the Admin and a normal char.

i was invisible with admin and normal char can't see me... but... when i turn the admin to visible... the normal char still can't see me..! but... for example if i am on giran... and normal char can't see me and go and teleport again on Giran.... (via teleporter), the normal char will see me now..!

the same thing happened with "Private Store Message".

i am in Giran with admin and normal char... i'm putting normal char to sell an item... and on this char the message about selling is appeared.

but with admin char i see only that the player is sitting... i don't see the Private store message... the only way to see it is to teleport again on the place (reload map)

any solution about this problem?

I have H5 client latest revision l2j

I will really appreciate you help!!

and sorry if my english is too bad!

10 answers to this question

You should explain us which custom shits did you add and what did you modify, coz it's not a problem of l2jserver.

i know is not l2j's problem... the latests codes that i put and that problem started to exists is:

Mob Drop Preview Panel

Anti-AFK on TvT

.repair Voiced Command

CTF Event

but i'm sure is not cause of these codes... 

i think the broadcastUserInfo() (like Tryskell said) appears to be missing from L2PcInstance..!

Edit: you should use "create patch" of your source and then we could check if you deleted something that you should not have been deleted ;D

Edited by ^Wyatt

Edit: you should use "create patch" of your source and then we could check if you deleted something that you should not have been deleted ;D

a way to do that? :D

just to c/p the code and save it as .patch file?! :)

RIght click on your source Team -> create patch :) via Eclipse

Edited by SweeTs

Here it is..! all the .java files that may problem is..!

EDIT: problem fixed... i am very stupid... but cause i am not so good on java developing... i've put a 

con.close()

command at the end of

private static L2PcInstance restore(int objectId)

patch.txt

Edited by xXObanXx

:y u no?:

So no more problems?

xaxaxaaxaxa....!

i have some things... but not for this type... :P :D

if you want to help me with my little things, you can add me on skype if you want ;) :D