classic [L2J]L2Hotgates

Dante44®

what do u want to prove with your fake online counter? u are a fake person, and u want ppl on your server? trust me your server will be empty in maximum one week, stop hoping that community will grow. also, u failed with farm zones so bad.. mobs hit 2.5-3k in low farm zone, also the other farm zones are insanely hard.. vote reward system = 101% total fail. 1 vote coin reward? are u serious man? :))))) anyway, nowadays u need BRAIN to make a good server reliable for players.. u don't listen to ppls opinion, so is just a measure of time untill u close this crap and open it again with different name again and again. :) Nice online btw :)\

:troll: :troll: :troll: :notbad: 

Edited by Blue305

Thanks a lot for ur Kind Words...But here we say something That thing who didnt kill u make u stronger...So i dont care what are u say U just have psycologistic problems u speak for my server whey out there exists server with 5K Fake ppls Really now???Get a life plz...And go back to ur Cave now....

:)))) very smart words.. gr kid opened a server? great english skills i see.. doesn't matter how many fake ppl u have, u got them and that's all. this will be the first reason of your epic failure, u are hiding your sh1t under the carpet. the server is a failure, that's why it doesn't have ppl. live with that and cry little more :) 

:)))) very smart words.. gr kid opened a server? great english skills i see.. doesn't matter how many fake ppl u have, u got them and that's all. this will be the first reason of your epic failure, u are hiding your sh1t under the carpet. the server is a failure, that's why it doesn't have ppl. live with that and cry little more :)

Gr Kid??My Bigger Son is almost in ur Age DumpAss

And i dont have reason to cry...As i see u cry all the time

Edited by Dante44

well that's a shame. i didn't expect from an "adult" to be so retarded and make such a fail server.. did u were drunk when u added those feautures? :)))))))) i'm just curious, nothing more..

too bad in a few days u will be playing there alone :)))))

U dont have something else To do???ur parents hit u and rape u in bassment or WTF??? :D