Gameserver Problem

Kolibri

Question

Hello all when i start my server after some minutes the whole server and login/gamserver consoles stuck for 3-5 minutes and sometimes for more.Does anyone know  why this happen?

Hello all when i start my server after some minutes the whole server and login/gamserver consoles stuck for 3-5 minutes and sometimes for more.Does anyone know  why this happen?

There could be n/a reasons.

Ofc players stuck. And yes, more than probably is because u use this L2jFrozen pack, try another IL provider and you'll see that your weird bugs, more than probably, disappear.

Ofc players stuck. And yes, more than probably is because u use this L2jFrozen pack, try another IL provider and you'll see that your weird bugs, more than probably, disappear.

its not frozen pack  

There could be n/a reasons.

Which pack, where it stucks, do people online are stuck aswell, check gameserver logs if there is any information.

players stucks too 

i checked on logs but nothing :/

Yes, Frozen pack :troll:

Its not frozen  :) 

If you don't provide more info is really hard to find out what's going on.

But, the only 2 options:

1-Is your crappy frozen pack

2-Is your machine

a friend of me give me tis pack clean i think its called l2jchrome ..i added a lot of things and when i finished i run the server and i realized that server stucks that happened and from my Home -PC and from Vps machine that i tried [ intel core i7 3.2Ghz 8Gb ram 500GB Hard Disk and 1000mbs connection 

O.o u have it the name from this rile is default-iconfig.xml u need to change the name to ipconifg.xml after this u open the files and set u ip

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- Note: If file is named "ipconfig.xml" this data will be used as network configuration, otherwise server will configure it automatically! -->
<!-- Externalhost here (Internet IP) or Localhost IP for local test -->
<gameserver address="Here u IP" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../data/xsd/ipconfig.xsd">
    <!-- Localhost here -->
    <define subnet="127.0.0.0/8" address="127.0.0.1" />
    <!-- Internalhosts here (LANs IPs) -->
    <define subnet="10.0.0.0/8" address="10.0.0.0" />
    <define subnet="172.16.0.0/19" address="172.16.0.0" />
    <define subnet="192.168.0.0/16" address="192.168.0.0" />
</gameserver>

and after this u safe this file befor u try to open the server and im 100% sure u want try it and after this come the error adress alredy in use close the gameserver and the login whit the comand

ps aux | grep Login

ps aux | grep game

after this u see a list and u just kill it whit the comand

kill (and the nummber)

easy ^^

Who knows which crappy custom things or bugs are inside your friend source man.

Just use another pack and if the bug doesn't appear we can know that is because of the pack and we can exclude machine.

O.o u have it the name from this rile is default-iconfig.xml u need to change the name to ipconifg.xml after this u open the files and set u ip

<!-- Note: If file is named "ipconfig.xml" this data will be used as network configuration, otherwise server will configure it automatically! -->

<gameserver address="Here u IP" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../data/xsd/ipconfig.xsd">

<!-- Localhost here -->

</gameserver>

and after this u safe this file befor u try to open the server and im 100% sure u want try it and after this come the error adress alredy in use close the gameserver and the login whit the comand

ps aux | grep Login

ps aux | grep game

kill (and the nummber)

easy ^^

Why u talk about ipconfig if he is saying that after some minutes, players get stuck?

The players can login without problem so ipconfig has nothing to do with it.

Edited by ^Wyatt

Who knows which crappy custom things or bugs are inside your friend source man.

Just use another pack and if the bug doesn't appear we can know that is because of the pack and we can exclude machine.

Why u talk about ipconfig if he is saying that after some minutes, players get stuck?

The players can login without problem so ipconfig has nothing to do with it.

havent listen the first rows just see canot login and if the guys havent this file i wonder that they can log befor

Edited by AyPixta

<!-- Localhost here -->

</gameserver>

ps aux | grep Login

ps aux | grep game

kill (and the nummber)

easy ^^

can explain it a bit more ?