Report All Ipb Errors/permissions

ExTrEmEDwarf

Hey,

I would like to point out some of my problems/concerns about the forum.

After converting the forum from smf to IPB forum has become really really strict for normal members and VIP's too. 

First of all, I would like to start with:

-Signatures.

Max dimensions: 420x120(if im not wrong). Why would you put a so strict limit on signatures? what signatures are we supposed to "wear"? 

Maxtor, don't forget that normal members are part of the forum not only the people who've paid for their status/rank or u can call it w/e u want. 

At the moment, I feel so stricted that makes me get angry everytime trying to do something. 

Second of all, avatars. Max 50kb. Why is that? I can't really understand what were you thinking when you did put this so low limit LOL. 

Stereotype created an avatar for me sometime ago which is +/- ~ same with my signatures and it fits well. I cannot even use it, because the avatar has the size of almost 1mb. I've been spamming for that a lot(and sorry for that)for some days now..

Third of all, feedbacks. Normal members can't use the feedback function. Alright.. I want to ask you: Why? You think that every new member here will buy a subcription to give a feedback to someone/have bigger dimensions for his signature/avatar? I will give you the answer. Obviously no. Instead, you could put a required post amount for normal members like: 300-500 posts so we can prevent alt accounts start giving feedbacks all over the forum. Something else that I would like to let you know is.. that even normal members are good to keep the scammers out of this forum. What if a VIP scam a normal member? How will the normal member worn the other people? Answer: either by reporting him to a GM (global mod) or give him a negative feedback saying what exactly happened. 

To conclude in, Maxtor, you've been very strict to almost all members here by putting so many limits.. what I can understand now is... you want to have more VIP's so they can pay you an amount of 10e or 20e dunno.. Even VIP's who paid for their status have been stricted. 

Please, make the forum enjoyable as it was in smf.. if you want to make it a bit better just put a limit on the signature. I.e: we're not allowed to put more than 3 images. 

Tho, we have enough moderators to keep the forum clean,beautiful and peaceful. They can watch people's signatures/posts and warn them with a PM. 

Hope.. you understand what's my point.. 

N1nj4Styl3..

P.S: I'm not crying. Just giving some suggestions, pointing out some of my concerns/problems.

after a good work on this forum i Think Maxtor you can add some good mods firist of all ( Country Flags - After that Awards Mode..

It seems that there's a bug with the topic tags. (what I mean with tags is e.g HELP, GUIDE etc)

So I picked a topic (it happens with other topics aswell) and we can see that the tag is HELP. (image below)

1T0x1zJ.png

Yet when you're at Lineage II Develop [L2J] forum you don't see HELP but you see PROJECT in this case. (as shown below)

WWNBcol.png

Signature: Small dimensions

Will you ever fix it? Don't make the forum lame, where's the old SMF forum ffsss.. I gotta start posting there alone lol

Signature: Small dimensions

Will you ever fix it? Don't make the forum lame, where's the old SMF forum ffsss.. I gotta start posting there alone lol

BUMP BUMP BUMP ITS SO EASY WHY CANT U FIX IT?? FSS