high five [L2J] L2Mist Network

Frank

you will not going to ddos? :happyforever:

I was asked on skype to make a commend on the topic,Frank its a legendary member i have big respect for him,i dont even dare to think to ddos it.

Edited by jakk

I was asked on skype to make a commend on the topic,Frank its a legendary member i have big respect for him,i dont even dare to think to ddos it.

Thanks for your words I really appreciate that.

Although, I would like to ask you to make an attempt against our network, feel free to add our skype: l2mist

gm add song renewal and meditation or elemental and dance aligment  or pet buffs

Please take a look in our forum for such things. We will keep our server balanced and stable.

Today it's the day for the big announcement, beta phase is already started (yesterday) and I think it's time to announce what I promised some days ago.

The name of our current developer, I told you all you will be amazed of the return of a great developer we all respect.

Welcome to Setekh!

Edited by Frank

Thanks for your words I really appreciate that.

Although, I would like to ask you to make an attempt against our network, feel free to add our skype: l2mist

Please take a look in our forum for such things. We will keep our server balanced and stable.

Today it's the day for the big announcement, beta phase is already started (yesterday) and I think it's time to announce what I promised some days ago.

The name of our current developer, I told you all you will be amazed of the return of a great developer we all respect.

Welcome to Setekh!

I was about to announce myself >.> damn spoiled the fun.

Unfortunately i couldn't make myself noticed in the gameplay or stability yet, since i was off the past days.

But first thing im gonna do tomorrow morning is install my Corvus Engine 4, and finish the server up till the dead line. 

Shits gonna be good.

I was about to announce myself >.> damn spoiled the fun.

Unfortunately i couldn't make myself noticed in the gameplay or stability yet, since i was off the past days.

But first thing im gonna do tomorrow morning is install my Corvus Engine 4, and finish the server up till the dead line. 

Shits gonna be good.

setekh too good poponar

no cats, no dwarfs, no renewal, no champion, right?

http://l2mist.com/forum/index.php?topic=54

Rest buffs exist in buffer.