[Share] Titanium Armor - Interlude

Information:

This armor is used by many servers, but I'm sure this version of it is not already shared. This Titanium Armor's version is used only in C5 servers so far. Now it's time to be used for Interlude servers as well. The status can be seen in the screenshots.

I was banned from the forum. However...! I continue my carrier here and I'll get my Karma back.

Screenshots:

titani10.jpg

titani11.jpg

titani12.jpg

Download Links:

Titanium Armor For Interlude ---> RapidShare.com

Titanium Armor For Interlude ---> 4shared.com

Titanium Armor For Interlude ---> MegaUpload.com

Credits To: Kazeno

Well , They Are Already Shared... Anyway It's Good To Re-Share Them .. Cause The Old Topic Is D E A D.

About The Ban.. I Think Its Not Permanent.. Its One Week.. Try To Log With Your Old Account Again...

Well , They Are Already Shared... Anyway It's Good To Re-Share Them .. Cause The Old Topic Is D E A D.

About The Ban.. I Think Its Not Permanent.. Its One Week.. Try To Log With Your Old Account Again...

1st: Download and check the share before you blame me.

And...

2nd: Don't speak if you don't know the situation. I was banned because I visited a forum and shared one of my creations. Reason: Unknown. If that's right then they should ban everyone, because everyone visits RageZone as well.

1st , I Didnt Blame Anyone...

Nothing Is New Except The Stats.. Textures Are The Same.. Name Is The Same..

It's Not Too Hard To Edit .xml Files...

2nd.

You Are Not The One Who Will Tell Me To Speak Or Not...

I Know How It Is To Be Banned..

I Tried To Help. I Didnt Said Anything To Insult You.. Think Better Before Saying Something.

About The RageZone , PostPacific , elitepvpers and all others...

I Dont Know + I Dont Really Care... Im Just Member Of Those Forums.. I Dont Even Have Post Count...

That's All From Me...

I Tried To Be Kind.

1st , I Didnt Blame Anyone...

Nothing Is New Except The Stats.. Textures Are The Same.. Name Is The Same..

It's Not Too Hard To Edit .xml Files...

2nd.

You Are Not The One Who Will Tell Me To Speak Or Not...

I Know How It Is To Be Banned..

I Tried To Help. I Didnt Said Anything To Insult You.. Think Better Before Saying Something.

About The RageZone , PostPacific , elitepvpers and all others...

I Dont Know + I Dont Really Care... Im Just Member Of Those Forums.. I Dont Even Have Post Count...

That's All From Me...

I Tried To Be Kind.

I'll be more kind than you, because I don't wanna be banned again. I don't even care about the other things you said and I didn't ask your opinion about anything.

Anyway, I can't say more. I just say the status are mine, the names in ItemName-e are mine, I've used another Textures for the Helmets and I've uploaded it again, so it's my creation and it's not already shared.

hey  guys  pace !!!  txs  for titanium kazeno

Offtopic :  i know you don't know english to good but please try to use an dictionary next time ...

Kazeno don't be mad for getting banned every end has a new start :d

OnTopic : I like the share nice on :D

Guys take it easy... its good to re-share some ooold posts, and this isnt equal... bonus are new... second: kazeno every1 is baned... i was 2 times: my first acc: 42 posts xD = baned, My 2nd Acc 76 posts +1 karma = baned (without reason)... Now i have this one and im trying to do everything right and for the rules this time... so sometimes check if you can login with your old acc or not... Stefoulis is right, some times ban is for 1 mounth, 1 week, 2 weeks it depends... And stefoulis dont have falt of you geted ban, if some1 had was you or the one who baned you.. any1 else has...

*now: nice share, and yeah keep the good work, and get friends not enemys... this is a frendly forum...

keep that on your mind * =)

1st: Download and check the share before you blame me.

And...

2nd: Don't speak if you don't know the situation. I was banned because I visited a forum and shared one of my creations. Reason: Unknown. If that's right then they should ban everyone, because everyone visits RageZone as well.

listen brother this is already shared for me with this name [share]Custom Armors and Weapons so dont insult other ppl dont have reason

sorry for double post but my connection failed and retry to post my words

Ok then use the old share! I don't want you in my topic Calesty!

Erm.. Sorry?? But Even A 2k+ Posts Has Not The Right To Say To People Where To Post.

Don't Act Like A God.

He Said That They Are Already Shared Before. And That's True.

Also , He Said That They Use With The Mental's Pack..

Nothing Bad About You.

I Think That U Should Better Watch A Little Bit Your Words.

Mods May Not Be So "Kind / Polite" Like Me...

Thanks.