L2Off Gm Panel V4.7.1

xeL

Well my project got to a point where I need some help. I'm not a professional coder but I can handle for my needs ,so here is my request: I'M LOOKING FOR A SKILLED C# PROGRAMER TO WORK WITH FOR MANAGE THE CACHED PACKETS , SO PLEASE IF ANY ONE WHO WANA HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE OR skype: xel121, email: l2xguard@live.com.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards

Got Helped.

Edited by zodiark0

I do not have knowledge in such matter but a connection through cached should be through an ip and port .. right ? Wont this create any vulnerability towards the cached ? This being the key of backdoors/hacking/injecting etc...

Dunno so i just ask.

I do not have knowledge in such matter but a connection through cached should be through an ip and port .. right ? Wont this create any vulnerability towards the cached ? This being the key of backdoors/hacking/injecting etc...

Dunno so i just ask.

That's why you must run such tools from local...

Or to whitelist the ip you run them from on the desired port.

Edited by zodiark0

Dunno so i just ask.

Program is for local use.

Well for some people the waiting is over . The new release is out with CacheD options. First post is updated  with new release v2.4.

Option v2.4
1. Added Button "CacheD Options" with following options:
- Announcement
- Kick Online Player
- Change Character Name (character must be offline)
- Send Home Character
- Delete Character (character must be offline)

Alternative link for download till confiramtion: http://www.4shared.com/zip/thHJcCpf/L2OFFGMPanel_v24.html

(Big thank you to: Vanganth (helping at cached section  code), mcbigmac (helping with cached packets), PARADISE (helping with testing))

Have fun

Edited by xeL

New version released - v2.5. Updated first post with download link (4shred) too

Change Log:

Option v2.5
-Fixed char ban at " Ban Manager " section (now char gets ban correctly) (thank you PARADISE for report)
-Added to "Clan Manager" section option to view clan info for Gracia final servers and edit clan points. (thank you PARADISE for idea and DB )
-Added to "CacheD Options" the following options:
.Disable Character ( added to window option to view Account Name/ID and Chard ID by char name)
.Enable Character ( added to window option to view Account Name/ID and Chard ID by char name)
.Set Account Builder ( added to window option to view Account Name/ID and Chard ID by char name)
.Sell All Skills on Character ( added to window option to view Account Name/ID and Chard ID by char name)
.Add Skill on character ( added to window option to view Account Name/ID and Chard ID by char name)
.Delete skill from character ( added to window option to view Account Name/ID and Chard ID by char name)
.Eternal Character BAN ( added to window option to view Account Name/ID and Chard ID by char name)
.Delete Quest From Char ( added to window option to view Account Name/ID and Chard ID by char name and Quest view)