Jump to content

Tool L2Off Gm Panel V4.7.1


xeL
 Share

Recommended Posts

Look at any basic .NET socket tutorial

open a socket, send the info in the specific order as listed in the documents i pastebinned.

 

Alternatively look here:

 

http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsdesktop/Communication-through-91a2582b/

 

Open a socket, send stuff and use the bitconverter class to convert ala pack from PHP.

Edited by mcbigmac
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look at any basic .NET socket tutorial

open a socket, send the info in the specific order as listed in the documents i pastebinned.

 

Alternatively look here:

 

http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsdesktop/Communication-through-91a2582b/

 

Open a socket, send stuff and use the bitconverter class to convert ala pack from PHP.

 

I know how to make socket send :) , that is no issue but packet's convertion are issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BitConverter.GetBytes((Int32)i);

 

use on an array and reverse for each object.

 

Ok, thank you. I will try my best.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Download is not more available ?

It is , I posted a alternative link till a moderator confirms my application. http://www.4shared.com/zip/vaHOvFe6/L2OFFGMPanel_v231.html

Edited by xeL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

thank you its very rare for somebody to share something that need skills that many dont have.

 

Well thank you. But are some similar apps like this as I sow, but dunno if that advanced. THX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well after brain burning out with CacheD options for my application  I finaly did it with some help. Now problem is i can't open server localy with game too cose I don't have good machine anymore . So if  some one can help me to test it pm plz. I made first for send announce to server. Thank you in advance.

 

Best Regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well thx to PARADISE the tests went very well. So in some day I will come with new version that includes CacheD options. A big thx for help at code goes to Vanganth, and   mcbigmac for http://pastebin.com/JASwd6BQ (helped alot in selecting the packets).

Edited by xeL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • Posts

    • Hi, i´m looking for working system protocol 448 for Tauti client . Anybody can help me ? thanks. 
    • INFORMATIONS Website https://www.l2quickhero.com/ L2QuickHero - Lineage 2 QuickHero Interlude.   Chronicle Interlude Rates All x1000 (PVP) Main town Giran Starting/Subclass level: 80 NPC: Global Gateekeper GMSHOP (free B-Grade items) Buffer (fast buffer and scheme buffer) Skill Enchanter (All Classes) Subclass Manager (All Classes) Augment Manager Siege Manager Event Manager Custom Shop: Armors: Apella Armors, 0% 50% 100% (100% balanced) Weapons: S-Grade Weapons, LvL 1 Quick Weapons LvL 2 Blood Weapon (100% balanced) Accessories: Some +HP +RunSpeed ^ +300 m.def/p.def Jewl Nacklace Of Brakki following effects: MP +42 and +60% resistance to most of the debuffs. Necklace Of Hekaton following effects: MP +42 and +15% CP Necklace Of Naga following effects: MP +42 and +15% HP. Earring Of Garacsia following effects: MP +31, +10% bow resistance and +15 speed. Earring Of Ipos following effects: MP +31, +10% dagger resistance and +15 speed. Earring Of Kandra following effects: MP +31, +20% wind resistance and +15 speed. Earring Of Von Helman following effects: MP +31, +20% dark resistance and +15 speed. Earring Of Vermilion following effects: MP +31, +20% fire resistance and +15 speed. Earring Of Falston following effects: MP +31, +20% water resistance and +15 speed. Ring Of Horuth following effects: MP +21 and +10% P.Def. Ring Of Mos following effects: MP +21 and +10% M.Def. Ring Of Shadith following effects: MP +21 and 500% faster Hp regen. Ring Of Tayr following effects: MP +21 and +100 bow range. Buffer: Buffs Slots: 63 Buffs,+Vote Buff All buffs in NPC Buffer and Scheme System Enchant: Safe: +4 Max: +20 More Info Here Copy and paste in your browser to download >> https://mega.nz/file/LTpwXBTR#ukSoDW4ikjFRzttiA1Lb1UBwLjc7XcPC3sM2x6MPthA Normal Enchant: Max +16. Fail = You get Crystals Blessed Enchant: Max +16 From 16 To 20 With Cristal. Never fail Cristal Scroll: 0-20 +20 Fail? Keep current enchant level. Augment System: Top Grade Life Stone: 5% Chance High Grade Life Stone: 3% Chance Mid Grade Life Stone: 1% Chance Max 1 Active + 1 Passive skill Economy: Apella/Armors and Weapons obtainable by killing Raid Bosses. ALL ITEMS ARE FARMABLE !!. Castle Sieges: Castles:All Castles Siege Period: Every 5-6 days Siege Duration: 120 minutes duration Only registered clans can join the siege Olympiad: Period: 3-4 days Time: 18h to 24h GMT +1 Items: Grade A / No Custom Enchant: +20 Minimum 9 Matches(with at least 1 Win)to be Hero. Raid Drops 76+: RESPAWN 1H X1 Weapon Blood (Random 3%) X1 Blood Armor (Random 3%) X1 Jewl 3% X1 Clan Rep Random Epic Boss Drops 76+: X2 Blood Weapon (Random 100%) X2 Apella Armor (Random 100%) X2 Blood Armor (Random 100%) X1 Clan Rep Random Epic Boss: Queen Ant: Resp 128h Zaken: Resp 128h Baium: Resp 128h Antharas: Resp 128h Valakas: Resp 128h Events: Party Farm Tournament Other: Stable Platform Interlude retail skills Auto Learn Skills Auto pick up Drop Max 3 subclasses Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Geodata and Pathnode Offline Shop System Vote Reward System
    • agree one of the best servers 🙂
    • Great team, with an amazing project. Wish you all the best !
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock