Report Scammer borntobeahero

EvilCookie

[gr]theeee mou! enta3ei exeis ena dikio pou ton exeis blockarei. alla to support einai support![/gr]

den ton blockara autos mou ekane rage block an den eixa kanei format prin mia wra 8a eixa chat pou 8a eleges na ton kanoun kai ban!

I think a good People who mean his Job gives sources and not bullshits you know it that im a newbie and you scammed my ass so dont say lies i want my money back you scammed me thats the true. Full bugged pack no sources nothing. ATTENTION borntobeahero, Napster321 is a scammer.

He says many good things that you will trust him full support etc. and then he blocks you

actually as i see in his screens  50% of this pack not working

do you know really this guy is newcomer and you tryed to increase price of this crap pack without sources? especially GRACIA FINAL

how you can do it ??!!!

that guy belived in you, so why u respond here, and silent in skype? he asked you for help

you scammed him as you told this pack full work, as on screens  L2jPride pack full of bugs

so what u can say us ?

Actually i would do the same! Some people deserve to be scammed Seriously having a 0 knowledge, paying for shits ,opening homemade server and as a result l2 becomes a shittttttt!!!! 

πούλησε ένα compiled project τρέχα γύρευε 100 ευρώ και ο borntobeahero είναι ακόμα unbanned?

Actually i would do the same! Some people deserve to be scammed Seriously having a 0 knowledge, paying for shits ,opening homemade server and as a result l2 becomes a shittttttt!!!! 

when someone random adds u on skype just because you was reffered by another guy, and asks you for the server he was dreaming last night then you know smth is wrong

I think a good People who mean his Job gives sources and not bullshits you know it that im a newbie and you scammed my ass so dont say lies i want my money back you scammed me thats the true. Full bugged pack no sources nothing. ATTENTION borntobeahero, Napster321 is a scammer.

He says many good things that you will trust him full support etc. and then he blocks you

i blocked you ? funny

47bq7dy.png

also why post in mxc? does it have to do anything with that forum i am member on EPVPers go post there too  :LOL: .

Scam? You paid you took the files the files are not bugged are working perfect any mod can test them.

if he is newcomer, its not meaning he must be scammed, thats why this forum working, newbies comes here, good boys help them

πούλησε ένα compiled project τρέχα γύρευε 100 ευρώ και ο borntobeahero είναι ακόμα unbanned?

o sigkekrimenws den mporei na anoi3ei .bat kai na ftia3ei ena config? na tou dwsw source? gia poio logo gia na trww spam kai gia ta java codes (an ftasoume pote se auto to seimio pou prota 8a prepei na tou kanw install eclipse,meta na tou diksw pws na pernaei to core, meta na kanei compile) den fantazese gia ti spam milame

if he is newcomer, its not meaning he must be scammed, thats why this forum working, newbies comes here, good boys help them

when he contact me he was not even a member here 5 months ago

that's why this topic got nothing to do with that forum

when he contact me he was not even a member here 5 months ago

that's why this topic got nothing to do with that forum

he registered mxc just to report you, just lol

learn to read proper english kid, this guy was never a mxc user, sm1 told him to add borntobeahero on skype, he added him.

btw if he was a legit guy he would search by himself on forums and see how its going on with l2servers.

Additionally this guy was spamming borntobeahero on skype because evilcoockie was using l2pride patch to connect to the server and the login was saying L2Pride instead of his server ( he didnt even knew to fix that )

PS: L2pride has about 400 costum IDs, so it was obvius that there would be IG errors with icons and stuff

something else he said in skype that he didn't care for these money -100 he said i don't care he never asked for a return of money (not that he would had them back just saying)

if he wants me to fix that fcking error tell him to unblock me ( if he knows how :dat: )

fix*

if he doesn't need a guide on how to do that :dat: