[request]anti ddos guardian 3.0

WeDesigner

get an ovh server http://www.ovh.co.uk/, they have ddos protection now by default and you pay very very little.

It's internet... No one wants to pay anything besides the monthly bill.

get an ovh server http://www.ovh.co.uk/, they have ddos protection now by default and you pay very very little.

ovh is a good company but they currently have many many new customers and they delay their servers way too long after payment.

Also, we tested the protection, it's good, but not perfect. Someone with big power can crash you in a matter of seconds.

hello can any one send me this anti ddos guardian 3.0 cracked?

or anti ddos guardian 2.0 or any of this product..

please?

Well honestly it will protect you from kids, and not from serious attacks.

ovh is a good company but they currently have many many new customers and they delay their servers way too long after payment.

Also, we tested the protection, it's good, but not perfect. Someone with big power can crash you in a matter of seconds.

Their protection its better than ddos guard,i couldnt down it after launch 100gbps on them,but i found a way to expoilt it :)

Their protection its better than ddos guard,i couldnt down it after launch 100gbps on them,but i found a way to expoilt it :)

27110729.jpg

What are you talking about?

I never said that what he's saying is true, I was just stating that 100Gbps is not 100GB.

Not about you, but I used this as a double quote, even if this is still in "Gigabit" scale, the guy who said this [jakk], doesn't have any clue on how big is this, when speaking about networking (lol).

He probably doesn't have any clue on how many alerts it will trigger in the network carriers once all this traffic, flows to just one place (hehehehe).