Getting incorrect warning from moderator!

Stewie

He said i'm abusing my rights.

But this is not correct, so i'm here to explain why.

Please i'm not new here.

Abuse your karma privileges once again and we wont talk.

This your first and last warn guys.

You dont deserve the karma that's all,end.

The list of common things everyone should know:

• Moderator job is to find whats wrong and investigate if have doubts about something, and not normal users or VIP.
  • While we are using our privi to reward someone with karma or whatever we are not required to check for credits... its not our job @all.
  • Even if we did karma to a person who is not owner to a share/guide/whatever  its not our fault since we  doesn't actualy know that its not his share/guide/whatever

I'm sick of moderators who are showing off...

Anything to say Amnesty?

Like excuse...

How dare you to report me ?

You were playing with the karma like it's a candy.You rewarded him for c/p a guide from the internet . (he admited it eventually)

I came and fixed the mistake and to avoid these embarassing situations i had to make myself clear.

And we all know what you guys did there . (The karma trade between e-friends) either you like or not i won't accept it.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=282875.0

This is the topic.

If i'd be you i would shut up and go in my corner without even saying anything.You abuse your priviledge and then you report me for fixing it ? (I'm not the only one who saw this thing as a abuse ask others or better check the topic yourself)

Also your reputation around the forum is really bad so you should stop embarassing yourself with these reports and rages&etc. (pretty sure you reported the whole staff team.. who's next maxtor?)

You were playing with the karma like it's a candy.You rewarded him for c/p a guide from the internet . (he admited it eventually)

I came and fixed the mistake and to avoid these embarassing situations i had to make myself clear.

And we all know what you guys did there . (The karma trade between e-friends) either you like or not i won't accept it.

This is the topic.

If i'd be you i would shut up and go in my corner without even saying anything.You abuse your priviledge and then you report me for fixing it ?

Also your reputation around the forum is really bad so you should stop embarassing yourself with these reports and rages&etc. (pretty sure you reported the whole staff team.. who's next maxtor?)

I don't do such a things actualy i don't even know person i reward with karma... this story above sounds more like you and your e-friends.

About my reputation i don't care.

Saying this above means nothing else but winter sounds if you have no proves.

This is the topic.

If i'd be you i would shut up and go in my corner without even saying anything.You abuse your priviledge and then you report me for fixing it ? (I'm not the only one who saw this thing as a abuse ask others or better check the topic yourself)

Amnesty why you even bother? Isnt that obvious from the other topic that Stewie and Rebellos are friends? :dat:

He already proved that by replying with the opposite...

Nothing more to say on that situation ...

Amnesty why you even bother? Isnt that obvious from the other topic that Stewie and Rebellos are friends? :dat:

Nothing more to say on that situation ...

Are u kidding me? I don't even know that guy... you are amazing... your imagination has no limits i hope you write movie or something...

Are u kidding me? I don't even know that guy... you are amazing... your imagination has no limits i hope you write movie or something...

This that you do something doesn't mean that all are doing it.

LoL Thanks for the advice , i will apply tomorrow as a movie director  :troll:

I'm not going to take part in this whole thing, I'd just like to comment on something very specific:

I'm not a cow.

Woah, guess that makes me a... mooooooo!

PS: OMG it works ;O

+

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=282875.msg2665284;topicseen#msg2665284

yea invalid argument

I'm going to ignore your e-friends above how you already say it...

And go directly to a question DO you have proves while saying that i'm abusing my rights?

What e-friends dude ? you are the one who got into these cause of your e-friend karma trade so get over

You have everything you need in that topic + this one nothing has to be added.Also awaiting for a global or maxtors reply.

I'm not going to take part in this whole thing, I'd just like to comment on something very specific:

I'm not a cow.

Woah, guess that makes me a... mooooooo!

PS: OMG it works ;O

LoL , i guess you are drunk or high :

"'Im not a cow.

Woah, guess that makes me a... mooooooo!"

hahaahah ,

We should go together tomorrow to apply , i will apply as an movie director , and you choose whatever you want . :poker face:

**PS : They also have a cow role  :troll:

You seem to be "confused" or slow as you said,either it's yours or not your forced by the rules to give the credits.That's why in the guides they say Credits:goes to me or to x-y-z.

And yea after a 2 seconds research i've found "his guide" to a another forum ROFL.

He didn't put the right credits for a reason and that deserves a WARN.You always have to give the proper credits.

To give credits to yourself its useless...

You gave karma to a guide that he c/p from an other forum and he didn't even use proper credits.

Karma is not a candy.

And don't get mad he just warn you,he didn't dekarma you.

Stewie stop asking from your friends to give you karma.

Locked.

If you want anything else just send me pm.