Gia To L2 Acis!

I guess it's easier to attack me/my pack as I can't reply, anyway he's free to use L2JFrozen if he prefer, I won't cry his loss.

What are his suggestions to improve my pack ? What are the bad things ?

TK dont feed the troll.

He says that your project sucks, l2jfrozen is the best, and he says something about homosexuality.

Haha , you made me laugh realy ax0a0x0ax0a0xa0, "about homosexuality " ax0a0xa0x0ax0

I guess it's easier to attack me/my pack as I can't reply, anyway he's free to use L2JFrozen if he prefer, I won't cry his loss.

I am saying the best about your project.

L2Jfrozen is for dumb asses who are bored enought to start coding on their own, they want everything in their plate.

L2Acis on the other hand is simular to l2jserver(what i mean with that? Its a clean well coded source that you can add and try whatever you want.) and its very stable. The best effort on making l2java server retail like on opensource projects.

He never said that your pack sucks or something, I'll translate the topic for you.

Translation:

Do you guys believe that acis pack is good enough to open a server with it?

What do you prefer, l2j or l2off?

My opinion:

1) Acis may be a good pack but I've heard many things about the developer like he doesn't give the svn if you're not submitting codes and generally 
helping to fix bugs regardless if you paid for the svn.
2) Mister (Tryskell) please don't comment on frozen because your own pack isn't better.
3) about frozen (it's a very good pack for whatever type of server) I'm working many years with l2jfrozen and its developers are very good but
they don't have much time to work on the project. that's why they make some updates and after some time if they see posts they make again updates.
4) Project that requires you to give money, make posts and shit in order to get the svn it's epic fail for me.

Write what you believe.

Ty for the translation MikeJ ! Pauler, you mean :'(.

That topic should be moved on aCis section and asked in english, anyway :

1) The SVN access isn't a legend, you have to share to get access to it. Customers get latest sources and fixes under diff patches. Regarding customs, customers got access to an hidden section where they got access to dozens of adapted customs and there's also a dedicated section where you can ask help (I'm not involved into that section, but generally problems are solved by IC/others customers).

2) I follow L2JFrozen since the beginning, so I can tell you L2JFrozen is terribly coded, mostly because it inherits writing style from L2JScoria, and russians code with their feets. Regarding the initial commits, L2JFrozen commited big jokes (and so received the glamorous name of L2JBroken) until rev 500 or so. They finally became serious on their latest revisions (latest 50 revs or so), where I have nothing to say bad about it.

3) -

4) it's how I decided my community will be. There are numerous reasons behind that system :

• The asked money is "symbolic" - 1€ / rev. The point is you have to contribute in one or another way - if you can't spend time, you spend money.
  • The low price avoids private forks or reselling.
  • The bonuses given to IC members exist to promote that category. I'm probably not wrong saying aCis got the biggest devs pool as a L2J fork. It can't happen on a open source project (I tested it for you, for info aCis was open source in the beginning).
  • Forcing people to develop means they improve their own capabilities, and become better as a L2 administrator.
  • The system FILTERS a category of people I don't seek and don't want on my forums. You will be eventually sad to know it's the L2JFrozen's archetype.

Finally, the current freemium system is working since last November, with success. Previous system was C2U (contribution to use), but got a flaw, because one IC was reselling source code and making money on my back.

So, aCis systems (past > now) :

- open source (given up because of lack of community's share).

- c2u (great improvements in share, but finally found a flaw as someone was selling it on my back).

- freemium (c2u advantages without the flaws : the money can be reinjected in the pack to improve it).

About L2J or L2OFF question : L2OFF is far harder to develop, notably because it requieres someone who knows about it (and they're pretty rare, and asks a lot of money). It's far easier to code on L2J. As a custom server, I recommend L2J. As a perfect retail, I would recommend L2OFF.

Nowadays both L2J and retail can hold a similar players numbers, for the same stability.

Ty for the translation MikeJ ! Pauler, you mean :'(.

That topic should be moved on aCis section and asked in english, anyway :

1) The SVN access isn't a legend, you have to share to get access to it. Customers get latest sources and fixes under diff patches. Regarding customs, customers got access to an hidden section where they got access to dozens of adapted customs and there's also a dedicated section where you can ask help (I'm not involved into that section, but generally problems are solved by IC/others customers).

2) I follow L2JFrozen since the beginning, so I can tell you L2JFrozen is terribly coded, mostly because it inherits writing style from L2JScoria, and russians code with their feets. Regarding the initial commits, L2JFrozen commited big jokes (and so received the glamorous name of L2JBroken) until rev 500 or so. They finally became serious on their latest revisions (latest 50 revs or so), where I have nothing to say bad about it.

3) -

4) it's how I decided my community will be. There are numerous reasons behind that system :

• The asked money is "symbolic" - 1€ / rev. The point is you have to contribute in one or another way - if you can't spend time, you spend money.
  • The low price avoids private forks or reselling.
  • The bonuses given to IC members exist to promote that category. I'm probably not wrong saying aCis got the biggest devs pool as a L2J fork. It can't happen on a open source project (I tested it for you, for info aCis was open source in the beginning).
  • Forcing people to develop means they improve their own capabilities, and become better as a L2 administrator.
  • The system FILTERS a category of people I don't seek and don't want on my forums. You will be eventually sad to know it's the L2JFrozen's archetype.

Finally, the current freemium system is working since last November, with success. Previous system was C2U (contribution to use), but got a flaw, because one IC was reselling source code and making money on my back.

So, aCis systems (past > now) :

- open source (given up because of lack of community's share).

- c2u (great improvements in share, but finally found a flaw as someone was selling it on my back).

- freemium (c2u advantages without the flaws : the money can be reinjected in the pack to improve it).

About L2J or L2OFF question : L2OFF is far harder to develop, notably because it requieres someone who knows about it (and they're pretty rare, and asks a lot of money). It's far easier to code on L2J. As a custom server, I recommend L2J. As a perfect retail, I would recommend L2OFF.

Nowadays both L2J and retail can hold a similar players numbers, for the same stability.

Totally agree , even if it took me 10 minutes to read all this chapter :P .

Use traditional greek else I can't use Google translate to understand the topic :'(.

L2Royal, which used aCis already hosted more than 550+ ppl, and the server instance survived 1 entire month without any restart (and has been rebooted after one month only because of updates, so probably it could stay alive longer).

Kalimera -beep-a.

:happyforever:

Tk.

google sucks you wont understand anything

the first topic says:

acis is good for server?

you like l2j or l2off (answered) he actually dont know the diffs

the 2) part says

Mr. (Tryskell) please dont comment about l2jfrozen cause your pack is not the best...

and continues to part 3 that licks ass for frozen stuff after all they are so good and thats why they do commits after big time... -.-"""

4rth (epic fail) goes to freemium service...

the rest is answered...