[Share] H-A-C-K SQL Databases!

Frank

So with simply words , can i "hack" my account on the server i play and add items i like ? or i can hack the database of the server and take control of other accounts ?

thx i read most of the pages but still i am not sure what exact;y you can do with this program .

one last thing , does it work with retail + java servers ? or it is irrelevant ?

So with simply words , can i "hack" my account on the server i play and add items i like ? or i can hack the database of the server and take control of other accounts ?

thx i read most of the pages but still i am not sure what exact;y you can do with this program .

one last thing , does it work with retail + java servers ? or it is irrelevant ?

if you would read a little more before asking you would see that this is a freeware software to bruteforce the mysql database.

Nice man Very helpful

i hope see it;;

good post :D

guys please search another hobby then spamming a topic where you cant see the exploit ...

and at the hack: i tested it now on 2-3 server but didnt worked, if it work for somebody nice share