My Server's Signature

Extreamer

The text is absolutely horrible :P

What was the original picture you used?

I wouldn't use 'Bevel & Emboss', if I were you. Because using it for the sake of using it doesn't give such great results as you see.

Text isn't as readable because of it. Did you use 'Outer Glow' too? I wouldn't necessarily use it on text myself. But yeah, imo, get rid of that 'Bevel & Emboss' and get some soft 'Color Gradient' instead and maybe a 'Stroke' (1px, dark & lowered opacity) instead of the 'Outer Glow'.

But the background, if you did it yourself for that matter, looks really leet!

thanks drac

http://nice-cool-pics.com/data/media/14/lineage_2_-_the_chaotic_throne.jpg

thats the render i used, background i made myself, with different brushes. I cut out the elf to make a render. :)

Ill try and fix the font thanks for the critism :)

auxrme.png

Hows that looking?

he is definitely not an owner, I know that for sure, after some digging, i have found this

http://gimper.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1243

However , I found the render my self, and i found a background myself with different colours and i changed it by doing a color hue. I will show more proofs when im back on my home pc

he is definitely not an owner, I know that for sure, after some digging, i have found this

http://gimper.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1243

However , I found the render my self, and i found a background myself with different colours and i changed it by doing a color hue. I will show more proofs when im back on my home pc

You cant have excactly the same result.How come?

you are lol really :S

Guys who knows who made this? Whole world works on other idea's :S no1 can make on ps a char from l2. be real please

Well he used that abckground all can have it.

So he add the text only, so text font is bad... try another one.

Overall pretty bad work.

se222x.png

just made another one , if you want proofs again, that i made it , be sure to send me a pm and i will send you a print screen of everything

se222x.png

just made another one , if you want proofs again, that i made it , be sure to send me a pm and i will send you a print screen of everything

I can only give you 1 tip.

Go do some signature tutorials it's a quick way of learning and getting better finding out yourself wont work been there done that.

se222x.png

Stop lying for ppl... U burned lol.. Your repution is over :)) and this is your "sig" ?? Lol its damn l2 god wallpaper with your text on it dude... Give us a full psd of your work,and i will apologize for what i said :) itsn only way u can prove that its your work. Im talking about "yours first sig" no the second.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please explain, what are you "rendering" in this? I am a graphic artist, and the way you use the word "Render" is absolutely not correct :) You can only render videos, or other stuffs like that. What you're doing is a simple FILE-> SAVE PICTURE.