old pk trick for dragon network works!

take a da/th or th/pa or any tanker with nm heavy set (reflect dommage)

take ur cursed man make it 1h with poison or death spike if u know count XD

and atack him , to be sure that he will die , zerk ur cursed and if u r ne/pp buff him without pof/btb to not recharge HP

i took as+cd with it XD

i thought u get only karma ++ for killing a pet in DN  ??? name color clear pink not red  ::) next time u try it please take screen & share thx

lol dude its old and out of date and u need screen for this easy trick ,are you blind

• 2 weeks later...

ummmm old c4 bug or c3 dont remembr when u was hit the necro and if he had sumoned elpy he make karma ++++++ like red ^^ not pink :P good share its old but its good ;)

u r stupid ? read correctly ... i will try to post a movie here , btw its all mathematics :D u can do it with poison to ur cursed man , or hit death spike the cursed man since he got 10 hp as i do , than buff it zerk / might  /focus/ death whisper /guidance(do it when u summon) , than u r done