Some "errors" occured on gameserver.

InTheEndॐ

Question

Lol out hard stewie, thats how many chars will fit on any account, and it supports up to 7 that has nothing to do with the IP

Sometimes they doesn't realy know what is making problem thats why you should figure it out alone.

Anyway...

My second problem is when i spawn Mobs in farm areas or an event engine or a new gatekeeper i have i got this error http://prntscr.com/1lv684

and when they make 1-2-3 class quest they lag for 4-5 second why that? JFROZEN

My second problem is when i spawn Mobs in farm areas or an event engine or a new gatekeeper i have i got this error http://prntscr.com/1lv684

and when they make 1-2-3 class quest they lag for 4-5 second why that? JFROZEN

So, there's already a record in the table having 262957. Since 262957 is the PRIMARY KEY, there cannot be multiple records with the same value.

So, there's already a record in the table having 262957. Since 262957 is the PRIMARY KEY, there cannot be multiple records with the same value.

But im spawning farm mobs,so wtf. i didn't had this problem,it occured before 3-4 days.

Topic updated :P

Here is the solution, i already explain you why it happends.

`periodOfDay` decimal(2,0) default '0',

- PRIMARY KEY  (id),

KEY `key_npc_templateid` (`npc_templateid`)

edit spawnlist.sql

Remove the line and delete table, re-execute sql but edited one.

And done.

Here is the solution, i already explain you why it happends.

edit spawnlist.sql

Remove the line and delete table, re-execute sql but edited one.

And done.

He doesn't have to re-execute the SQL code.

He just needs to execute this query:

ALTER TABLE spawnlist DROP PRIMARY KEY;

Same.... but my fix are forever and yours are just for now, i'm talking generaly to remove the line in sql syntax that is causing error in gameserver and not just execute sql manual everytime.

Same.... but my fix are forever and yours are just for now, i'm talking generaly to remove the line in sql syntax that is causing error in gamserver and not just execute sql manual everytime.

That thing doesn't happen usually, as he said it was working fine before.

There's no need for a change in the sql code but never mind.

By the way, with your solution he would lose all the data he may entered in there but my solution won't harm its data.

That thing doesn't happen usually, as he said it was working fine before.

There's no need for a change in the sql code but never mind.

By the way, with your solution he would lose all the data he may entered in there but my solution won't harm its data.

Errors doesn't appears just sometimes, if they exists that means something is wrong, L2J official has removed primary key for this table @all, please before talk check.

Got 1 error

1075 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

Errors doesn't appears just sometimes, if they exists that means something is wrong, L2J official has removed primary key for this table @all, please before talk check.

Many others never encountered that error and their tables are fine with primary keys but thanks for trying to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about.

So what if Official removed primary keys?

By the way, thanks for ignoring the data loss part.

Many others never encountered that error and their tables are fine with primary keys but thanks for trying to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about.

So what if Official removed primary keys?

By the way, thanks for ignoring the data loss part.

You are saying that you better know how L2J Sources are communicate with database better then the people who created the whole program?

He can use both solutions if he doesn't want to lose data, what does matter.

You are saying that you better know how L2J Sources are communicate with database better then the people who created the whole program?

He can use both solutions if he doesn't want to lose data, what does matter.

I never said that, now you put words in my mouth? (my point was that many people are just fine with primary keys)

OP, try that one.

ALTER TABLE spawnlist MODIFY id INT NOT NULL;