GxM Banned

GxM4Ever

Ohh what i misseD xD

To tell the truth if he had only these three post and he was writing only "nice share" "thanks and

nonthing more thats not leachinG..

Btw we banned already 8-10 members for this fucking forum....

But you know why the mods are so angry and they ban everyone for register there ?

Because the whole forum is a copy-paste (Sections , boards , name... => Greek*Cheaters*, ranks)

Thats why... If you register there... and post there... that means you will banned so take care...

It's not an another foruM.... It's a stolen joB...

But they will lose their money.... They bought and domaiN.. pfff

What they think ? That they will be the same as MxC.. ?! ^_^

Max ppl online 15 ?! And all from their team staff... Anyway maybe on the next years

they will earn 30-32 members online ^_^

This is not the first time that this happens.... The same things again & again...

Anyway MY OPINION , on topiC.. Gmx must unBanned ... Stefoulis15 too....

they can join ... i am member of RZ , i am member of other forums too but i dont share smth .. i search of smth => I take it => bye bye .. no post no nothing ...

/aggree

Nothing more nothing less...This is the truth

Ohhh come ON... All we have share something fr0M RZ but this is not the subject...

As i said before their forum *greekcheaters* is a fucking copy paste all the same...

Thats why if you go there you will banned... each of us... Thats the rulleSz.. and to tell the truth i was going to do the same if that was my foruM..

ok ok this ends here. We dicuss it on moderator section and we decide. Our Decision will be announced soon :)

<TOPIC LOCKED> to avoid flaming etC

there isnt ANY flaming, any Insulting, is a SIMPLE "Discussion".

and About the "Our Decision will be announced soon" can be Pronunced by a MxC team Member, not by you.

Topic unlocked.

*Dont Do again mistakes like that*

Hmm good, it's on spam sub-forum so I am going to be kinda off ;]

Look at this omg (in my signature too) (But smaller)

http://i36.tinypic.com/2nleixk.jpg

(ON Tags it's getting on low pixels so better go on the direct link!

GG!!

OMG They are so stupid and blind (How to they C/P?!?!?!)

haahhahaahha OMG They are MERCY ! ELEOS ! xaxaxaxaxaax :P

"Einai na perneis ton enan kai na baras ton allon"

"It's to take the one and hit the other" <- my translation if u dont get anything... hmm... I don't know...!:D

p.s. don't ban me I just got there to have some phun with tho0ze noobz :)

I dont think stefi or GxM must be banned for such a reason they are both innocent for me, stefi was in this forum but i know him as a friend and i dont think he leeched and i never heard GxM even registering in a forum such as this my opinion is to remove their ban, since they didn't did nothing, and i think they already understood their mistakes.

Btw i really think that ban rights aren't only given to ban leechers just cuz they leeched 1 thing. and besides i dont believe stefi leeched smth and it was still with credits and what if it was his work. W/e i really think mods/g mods should think over their actions before they act AND to see the full case than ban .

I think the fact is that MxC staff or @ least few of them try to keep the leesh to the forum users not to get out of control, thats why they are some happenings like banned user, just to show us they can DO THIS! and they can, infact, they can do anything for no reason if u think a bit, the unhuman thing is when a user like me or any1 of u join the forum as a regular one, like it, chat, make friends, then BOOOOM ! banned ... thats a bit f* up and there is NOTHING u can do about it, u just have to live with it.

I personally like the forum and i see much info that i need.

take care m8's

well in our country is 21 of June :P :P wait until 1st of August xDD

we are in same country and here its 1rst of june ... and you have 21? kidding ?:P