Ddos Protection Plans.

We are currently running a special on your ddos protection plans.

Protection is delivered by Reverse Proxy.

Protection includes all type of service and ports up to layer 7, including but not limited to these type of attacks:

SYN, ACK, ICMP, UDP, Fragments, DNS Query Flood, HTTP GET Floods

99% of attacks are detected and filtered automatically without human intervention.

Did I mention that we don't limit PPS?

Yes! we do line rate filtering! if you get hit by 10Gbps SYN flood that has line rate of 15Mpps or 1500Kpps, not an issue, we will filter that!

Attack statistics and graphs are available upon request as well.

We have the following plans available at this time, but if you need anything custom just shoot me a PM.

[table]

[tr]

[td]Gbps:[/td][td]Up to 5Gbps    [/td][td]Up to 10 Gbps  [/td][td]Up to 25Gbps  [/td][td]Up to 50Gbps  [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Ports:[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]PpS:[/td][td]Unlimited[/td][td]Unlimited[/td][td]Unlimited[/td][td]Unlimited[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Uptime:[/td][td]99.9%[/td][td]99.9%[/td][td]99.9%[/td][td]99.9%[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Location:[/td][td]US/EU[/td][td]US/EU[/td][td]US/EU[/td][td]US/EU[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Price:[/td][td]30€[/td][td]50€60€[/td][td]70€90€[/td][td]100€140€[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Extra

We offer you 2 protected ports but you can request extra ports for 10€ each.

Support

Support is given via skype and phone.

Refund Policy

You may request a refund in 24 hours after purchase.

You may request a refund if we fail to protect you.

You MAY NOT request a refund if you were unable to configure your server in order to work with our protection.

Every player uses the same IP address so you need to disable all flood protection for IP addresses.

Anti-dual box based on IP won't work.

For testing purposes there is available a Trial mode with auto-disconnection after 10 minutes(In order to protect it from abuse using on live enviroment)

Live uptime: trace ip.png?id=51b119c5-6d1e-4170-83d4-919e352084c6

Payments methods: Paypal - PSC - Bank transfer.

The 90% of your post belong to ddos protection posts, in any case I guess you're the guy from hyperfilter.

No I am not, and I don't have any interest in working with this stuff, but I hate the high number of people trying to do stuff they don't even have a single clue on what they are doing.

Look what you've write, your numbers are totally stupid, 1 Gbps and 15 Mpps ? Do you have any clue about networking at all ? No you don't. Probably the place you took this information also don't have any clue... lol.

1 GBps is 125000000 bytes per second.

A tcp packet can be from a minimum of 40 bytes, so it can generate

(125000000 / 40 = 3125000) packets (3.125Mpps).

I've checked all your posts and they're dedicated on DDoS services, plus it seems you got some knowledge and you love using hyperfilter as a word.

Thank you :-)

And yeap, there was a mistake on OP, I was calculating the maximum of 1 Gbps and gave an example of 5 (rounded 3.125Mpps to 3 Mpps), but  I wrote 1 Gbps instead of 5.

1 GBps is 125000000 bytes per second.

A tcp packet can be from a minimum of 40 bytes, so it can generate

(125000000 / 40 = 3125000) packets (3.125Mpps).

I've checked all your posts and they're dedicated on DDoS services, plus it seems you got some knowledge and you love using hyperfilter as a word.

Thank you :-)

You are 100% wrong on your calculation :

Ethernet (10 Mbits/sec) 14,880 pps

Fast Ethernet 148,800 pps

Gigabit Ethernet 1.48 million pps

Ten Gigabit Ethernet 14.88 million pps

This is 'directly' from a network card specification, and they are 'theorical numbers' which you can achieve in a laboratory, so please, stop with this and go study more.

If you doubt, here is some online resource showing you the truth : http://www.linktionary.com/t/throughput.html

Second, I can recommend whatever I consider good, and I can complain on whatever is bad, and your service is bad, because you don't even have a single clue on packet calculation, imagine on the rest ? I wonder what you will tell your customers once they are attacked...

You are 100% wrong on your calculation :

Ethernet (10 Mbits/sec) 14,880 pps

Fast Ethernet 148,800 pps

Gigabit Ethernet 1.48 million pps

Ten Gigabit Ethernet 14.88 million pps

This is 'directly' from a network card specification, and they are 'theorical numbers' which you can achieve in a laboratory, so please, stop with this and go study more.

If you doubt, here is some online resource showing you the truth : http://www.linktionary.com/t/throughput.html

Second, I can recommend whatever I consider good, and I can complain on whatever is bad, and your service is bad, because you don't even have a single clue on packet calculation, imagine on the rest ? I wonder what you will tell your customers once they are attacked...

My customers won't even notice the attack.

Special: Looking for a review so we will give a discount of 66.6% on second plan to the first member who will ask it..

So we have 10 Gbps for 20 euro for a month.

Pm me.

Lets look at iplocation of this server you gave us,

Ip 23.39.227.36 (~130ms ping from Europe)

Location United States, Massachusetts, Cambridge,

ISP Akamai Technologies Inc.

He's probably reselling http://www.akamai.com/html/solutions/kona-solutions.html - not a single place where I could see price