Script: Mana and CP pots

I'm trying to make a script based on the one adlrebr made for mana pots... which it's something like this (I modified the timing)

------------------------------

Label(INICIO)

CharStatus(MP,<,50)

{

Label(MANA)

USEITEM(Mana Potion[iD=728])

DELAY(1000)

CharStatus(MP,<,70)

{

Call(MANA)

}

}

DELAY(1000)

Call(INICIO)

------------------------------

So, basicaly whenever your mp it's between 50 and 70% your char will use a mana pot. And this works perfectly for me.

But since you can only run one script at a time I was wondering if I could add the same code but changing the item ID and name to use the Greater CP Potion (the one you made as a noble) so it will check both mp and cp at the same time, using each item whenever one or the other (or both) get lower.

But I really don't know how this work, maybe if I add a conditional like charstatus CP < 50 after the mp conditional the script will wait for both conditions to take effect to use a pot... so can anyone give me a hand here?

(no, I don't have the Id for the cp pot either :P)

Walker scripts do not support checking CP, and this was said over a billion times

That is right. ^^

And i just don't understand why did you make something so hard?

there is an easy way:

Label(INICIO)

CharStatus(MP,<=,50)

{

USEITEM(Mana Potion[iD=728])

DELAY(1000)

}

Call(INICIO)

The red number is the percent of Mana that the potion will be used. you can change it for how much do you want.

I also added a new symbol (the blue one). That means the potion will be used if the Mana is Less then or Equal the % you choose.

Actually the script it's not mine, that's why I said it belonged to adlerbr in th first post.

I didn't know scripting couldn't check CP, thanks everyone!

(thread closed if a mod wants to)

use this script for Enhanced mana potion

if you play in other server trie to find what ID is for Enhanced mana potion and stick it in red label

//

// ENHANCED MANA SCRIPT (WORKS AT DRAGON-NETWORK SERVERS)

//

Label(INICIO)

CharStatus(MP,<,70) //>>> VERIFY IF MANA IS LOW THAN 60% THAN USE E-MANA   <<<//

{

Label(MANA)

USEITEM(Enhanced Mana Potion[ID=9264])

DELAY(20000) //>>> E-MANA POT DELAY (20000 = 20 SECONDS)    <<<//

CharStatus(MP,<,90) //>>> IF CHAR MP LOW THAN 90% USE E-MANA AGAIN  <<<//

{

Call(MANA)

}

}

DELAY(5000)

Call(INICIO)

Sorry noddle, that's to slow for my orc, the one i'm using with 1 sec of delay works great.

Now... I was thinking how to make my char drik cp pots when attacked by another player.

I found that Greater CP Potion id is 5592, so... could this conditions be scripted?

If player name's violet (I don't know how that's technically called) and HP <=99% then use the item.

The server I'm playing it's kinda fast, so when I'm training and someone attacks me; I get 2 or 3 hits and there goes all my CP and a little of my HP, so, in that time, I find him, attack him, get violet, and the CP pots start to get used.

Could the violet char status condition be scripted?

@pnikkosis violet means "flagged" ,and no it cant be made as a variable..but what i use is..use the syntax hp,=<,99

but only use it when your going to start pvp..cause else..it will spam the pots whenever your hp is less than 99%..or you can set the % for lower if you wish...

how come walker development team didn't make a variable for flagged or CP check in scripting?? it's that on purpose or they just don't know how? is there any other boting program that does it? maybe the OOG walker?

because walker is made for farming, not for pvp.

I'm sure it can be done but there is no sense in doing it. If you are botting (afk) then you will die anyway if attacked by another player. Simply not possible to out-pot to damage you receive.