[Share]Morph NPCs to PCs(Players)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Mafia_007 ...i need your help im new in L2Java. Please SHARE the file's done edited.

And i will just copy in my L2Java Gameserver. Thx and i will by very hapy ef you can help me.

Please help me ...please!

Sorry for my bad english.

I'll looking for this Npc players for long time .. one day ill only imagine this  but now its on my screen ...!    Thx man for this share its so asome!!! XD

first thx for the share its awsome!

second: i use now l2jfree 1.2.4 Gracia partII. I would like to use this but since im not well experienced in the case to how to make this working, i just need youre help Mafia, so when you have a little free time, tell us how to make this awsome stuff to be working with the latest L2Jfree step-by-step guide :) thx!

first thx for the share its awsome!

second: i use now l2jfree 1.2.4 Gracia partII. I would like to use this but since im not well experienced in the case to how to make this working, i just need youre help Mafia, so when you have a little free time, tell us how to make this awsome stuff to be working with the latest L2Jfree step-by-step guide :) thx!

you gotta add the + lines into the files you see in the 1rst post

• 3 weeks later...