This Is Realy Insane!

Stereotype

Yes you don't lick him.

But what a company.

Intrepid who's a leaker,you that you lick asses in order to get promoted and jaharakal who's being hated by the first.

Shame.

Dude Interpid wanned to be nice with me because i am a good person and i dont lick.

I hate the people which are useless like you.

You just afraid for dont lose your promotion.

Go lick more... you know who and dont make me say it.

Peace & Love.

Well I don't give a -beep- for what you're saying......

You think that with that way you will make me mad but not even close....

In addition you're the mad cuz instead of promotion you got your balls.......

Too bad that I haven't kept some of your PMsthat you're asking me shitty questions about Photoshop.....

But who care.You're just mad cause you kn that you'll never promoted.Not cause  of me but cause expect 2 guys the rest stafffers believe the same with me.

Btw you'll never know what I have done so far.

You are free though to search for my guides and shares.

And as about your request topic I had made two already before you.

Fact that I don't give a shit for you is that I let the topic opened to cry.

Bye

Well son they may not know as much, but guess who does? :D

Its a fact that you fear to loose your position so you lick ass to globals saying yes to everything they do good or bad(well bad only since they suck :D ).

Its a fact that you are highly against ICEWaves promotion but not because he dont have the skills but because you and the rest of the joke staff feels that 2 gfx mods who dont do shit is enough so no need for a 3rd one.

Its a fact that you are unskilled(anyone can copy paste tutorials and share resources from all over the net here).

Other than the above...please teach me master your so pro, your best ever meng your photoshop skills are even better than the skills of my 4year old brothers, i want to know the key to your awsomeness :D

Yes you don't lick him.

But what a company.

Intrepid who's a leaker,you that you lick asses in order to get promoted and jaharakal who's being hated by the first.

Shame.

By whom i was hated?

Yes you don't lick him.

But what a company.

Shame.

Im a leaker because i told ICEWave dont make a topic requesting a promotion because you are jelly, i can live with that son :D

Im a leaker because i told ICEWave dont make a topic requesting a promotion because you are jelly, i can live with that son :D

Gratz.You just posted the half.

Intrepid

Your lack of understanding makes my head spin, i never said i hate jaha i said i hate the idea the way gold group works :D