How to make an custom item limited period

k1dz0r

Question

How the tittle says someone anyideea? For an server Freya i mean...

Done fixed by me now i have another question :D

http://i.imgur.com/ThPsGY4.jpg check the print :)

this is the code

2	30047	0	3	6	3	0	dropitems.drop_scroll_m00			dropitemstex.drop_scroll_t00				0	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	icon.skill1363					-1	120	18	0	0	0							1		1			1					ItemSound.itemdrop_scroll		2	1	0

fixed again by me btw that community is dead you can lock it

6 answers to this question

btw that community is dead you can lock it

This community is so lazy to try to fix things by themselves. Look at you, you blame us that we don't help you, while you managed to fix things alone, on your own.

That's how it's supposed to be, you try to do it alone. If you fail, then you come here. NONE is goin' to give you rdy things. You're not in supermarket.

This community is so lazy to try to fix things by themselves. Look at you, you blame us that we don't help you, while you managed to fix things alone, on your own.

That's how it's supposed to be, you try to do it alone. If you fail, then you come here. NONE is goin' to give you rdy things. You're not in supermarket.

You're completely wrong, this community is not lazy or something. This community helps only if you pay for any shit

You're completely wrong, this community is not lazy or something. This community helps only if you pay for any shit

Im not ur slave neither the forum's slave to be forced to go and help on random topics

When I first came here I had full mood to do that but day by day I realised that always the same persons ask for help, those unskilled and 15 year old guys who "demand" anything like we are their parents.

No, I dont get paid to help you neither Im your family.

if you give a man a fish, he will be hungry tomorow

if you teach a man how to fish, he will never be hungry

The main point is, as you're able to answer to your own questions on such a low time period : why are you even creating topics everytime you got a question ?

Try first, and then post if you tried all you could. Otherwise, don't post expecting people will give you an answer after 1 hour or so. It's a forum, not a live chat.

Your whole topic is pointless and floods the forums for nothing, as you don't even give a proper explanation of what you did/used/coded. Once again it's a forum, people asks and share when they got the answer, in order others "k1dz0r" who got such question can find the answer. Selfish people got nothing to do here.

The main point is, as you're able to answer to your own questions on such a low time period : why are you even creating topics everytime you got a question ?

Try first, and then post if you tried all you could. Otherwise, don't post expecting people will give you an answer after 1 hour or so. It's a forum, not a live chat.

Your whole topic is pointless and floods the forums for nothing, as you don't even give a proper explanation of what you did/used/coded. Once again it's a forum, people asks and share when they got the answer, in order others "k1dz0r" who got such question can find the answer. Selfish people got nothing to do here.

Im not ur slave neither the forum's slave to be forced to go and help on random topics

When I first came here I had full mood to do that but day by day I realised that always the same persons ask for help, those unskilled and 15 year old guys who "demand" anything like we are their parents.

No, I dont get paid to help you neither Im your family.

if you give a man a fish, he will be hungry tomorow

if you teach a man how to fish, he will never be hungry

To criticism and beg money for every shit you all good but to help someone nobody thats the point.If I were writing at the end i pay 10$ who give me the answer i assure you till in this moment I would have had minimum 50answers.

PS: I have posts of 1 month old without 1 answer ;)

have fun

Not rly, for example: If you would wait, I'd answer you, that you could use 'shadow system' as your custom item with limited time. About the second im not rly sure, if its a number matter from client or stackable = true. Anyway, you did it on your own, you was faster.

Also, as you can see. There isn't many ppl who reply/help on Request section..