WorldOfAges New Server 26/7/13 [Hacked]

Okay its simple as that seriously all of u so brainless not to even check it ? :D

Its time for the big reveal :

1. Open world of ages site :> www.worldofages.org

2. Go to staff section :> https://www.worldofages.org/?l2=staff

3. Look who is the 4th GM  .................. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM BIG SECRET REVEALED

now some info:

Nik => one of the best Bulgarian developers maybe the best but starving for money obviously so i'd say that hes trusted and hes very good guy ;) 

p.s. greetings from l2jbg.com nik ;) gl with ur sales

Okay its simple as that seriously all of u so brainless not to even check it ? :D

Its time for the big reveal :

1. Open world of ages site :> www.worldofages.org

2. Go to staff section :> https://www.worldofages.org/?l2=staff

3. Look who is the 4th GM  .................. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM BIG SECRET REVEALED

now some info:

Nik => one of the best Bulgarian developers maybe the best but starving for money obviously so i'd say that hes trusted and hes very good guy ;) 

p.s. greetings from l2jbg.com nik ;) gl with ur sales

Erm. You probably know nothing son. I'm an old player from L2World with name BloodBrother. One of the best Phoenix Knights in the server. I'm not Nik. I just hacked his account with a very simple way. Guess he's not one of the best bulgarian developers :)

He was already banned xD nothing more to say /fail

They only way to keep me out of this server is to close it. i have instant access anytime. i had access when the 1st l2 world opened. since then i always have. ask the servers staff what BloodBrother means to them.. +10 dyna hv set ;

+10 icarus sawsword +10 boss jewel set in their first server with 20 minutes char . back then they begged me in order to know how i did it. they still know nothing..

They only way to keep me out of this server is to close it. i have instant access anytime. i had access when the 1st l2 world opened. since then i always have. ask the servers staff what BloodBrother means to them.. +10 dyna hv set ;

+10 icarus sawsword +10 boss jewel set in their first server with 20 minutes char . back then they begged me in order to know how i did it. they still know nothing..

Administrators of few well-known servers are trying to bring down World of Ages in any way possible.

The person responsible is the owner of l2tales and l2vadc (which in fact is the same server).

Since they were not successful with DDoS attacks, they are opening topics on various forums, "selling" items in worldofages. It is very important that all of you understand this --- we do not sell items on forums. In fact, there is no donation of any kind currently on worldofages.org. If and when we enable donations - they will be posted on our web site, viewable to everyone and with clear instructions on how to do it.

Buying items from "trusted" users in any gaming forums is at your own risk, and if you get scamed - don't go to us for help.

I trust I've explained everything clearly enough, so everyone can understand it.

im  not any servers admin. ask kam3ran Nike and even domi  if they know me as a player . Nice try though.

I'm not saying it, the official site of server does. If you read...

Greetings MXC community.

I'm here to give you the best offers around for this server.

I can give you everything you can ask for! Moirai found sets - Vesper found sets - Vorpal.

All boss jewels. GCM - adena  - enchants - blessed enchants - All accessories - Consumables

I can also give the char you like in a very low price. Pm me for more info.

The man's offer was made subject to sale L2 server. Taking the positive reviews from people who have over 8k post. It's a fuc.... cheater, he's always talking and how you all creations explains how to do it and keeps talking and talking and shit. You can say that I can substantiate photos, listings. I just wanted to let people come out for that motherfuc... Skype name: Pawel Verado

It's no hacker claim to be a fuc.... THIEF, LIAR

This guy wanted free items cause we were from the same clan or i would be reported. Nice try though.

What the fuck are you talking shit ??  :rage: I wanted items for free? You are crazy liar bitch! I give here text from PayPal and Skype. With about my payment.

:rage: :rage: