DDos protection via firewall port filtering

DDoS = Different IP's that attacking all together the same time with their own power

Flood = it's the kinda same but sending packets

it's the both

I have to inform you that i have information about the protection you are offering. Even from before you start selling it.

Thats why i wanted to see what are u offering.

I did not test it myself but can you show us example of server/people who are already use it with success of protecting themself.

I have to inform you that i have information about the protection you are offering. Even from before you start selling it.

Thats why i wanted to see what are u offering.

I did not test it myself but can you show us example of server/people who are already use it with success of protecting themself.

I have nothing to do with other servers and i have no idea if another server at lineage2 using it,it's a classic firewall that blacklisting automatic the ips that attacking you the results is some lag at the dedicated server for some seconds depends of the attack.

I have nothing to do with other servers and i have no idea if another server at lineage2 using it,it's a classic firewall that blacklisting automatic the ips that attacking you the results is some lag at the dedicated server for some seconds depends of the attack.

You were banned once from forum, correct?

You were banned once from forum, correct?

Yes but that has nothing to do with my sales , i had ban for personal reasons and sells out of that forum but the person we had deal report me here.

+ that firewall costs 180 USD per month if u order it from the company

Yes but that has nothing to do with my sales , i had ban for personal reasons and sells out of that forum but the person we had deal report me here.

Did you tested the program you are currently selling? By yourself.

DDoS = Different IP's that attacking all together the same time with their own power

Flood = it's the kinda same but sending packets

it's the both

Actualy DDoS is massive connection from different IP's, wich can be count as real connections;

Thats why its hard to be stopped becouse system can't identify the real users and the fake bots IP's.

Most of programs out net are checking for packets recieved, and they are flood protections.

What this one does more then them to prevent DDoS attack.

Actualy DDoS is massive connection from different IP's, wich can be count as real connections;

Thats why its hard to be stopped becouse system can't identify the real users and the fake bots IP's.

Most of programs out net are checking for packets recieved, and they are flood protections.

What this one does more then them to prevent DDoS attack.

First of all it's using IPSEC to filter the ports,since the ports are filtered that's means that if someone will use something to flood it directly he will get ban and go to the blacklist plus if u got nice dedicated u will apply max connections to 500 example and u will be safe from any kind of attack even from an 1terabyte attack

First of all it's using IPSEC to filter the ports,since the ports are filtered that's means that if someone will use something to flood it directly he will get ban and go to the blacklist plus if u got nice dedicated u will apply max connections to 500 example and u will be safe from any kind of attack even from an 1terabyte attack

So  its flood protection?

DDoS:

424px-Stachledraht_DDos_Attack.svg.png

In computing, a denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack) is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users. Although the means to carry out, motives for, and targets of a DoS attack may vary, it generally consists of efforts to temporarily or indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to the Internet.

Perpetrators of DoS attacks typically target sites or services hosted on high-profile web servers such as banks, credit card payment gateways, and even root nameservers. This technique has now seen extensive use in certain games, used by server owners, or disgruntled competitors on games. Increasingly, DoS attacks have also been used as a form of resistance. DoS they say is a tool for registering dissent. Richard Stallman has stated that DoS is a form of 'Internet Street Protests’.[1] The term is generally used relating to computer networks, but is not limited to this field; for example, it is also used in reference to CPU resource management.[2]

One common method of attack involves saturating the target machine with external communications requests, so much so that it cannot respond to legitimate traffic, or responds so slowly as to be rendered essentially unavailable. Such attacks usually lead to a server overload. In general terms, DoS attacks are implemented by either forcing the targeted computer(s) to reset, or consuming its resources so that it can no longer provide its intended service or obstructing the communication media between the intended users and the victim so that they can no longer communicate adequately.

I just bought this thing last night. Works like a charm ahaha.. I even had someone attack me in purpose to see if it works.

+1!

PS: lawl I got 6 Adena!! YEYA HOOHA

Let's clarify some things, too bad I am not clicking on unread more often.

This ain't gonna work, not just because the seller is 16 years old, and banned many times in the past.

Stewie stop messing with things you don't know, you have a such big mouth for such limited amount of knowledge. Spend some time learning instead  of spamming. It will be a favour not just to all of us, but to yourself, too. I am not sure who told you that "flood" and DDoS are something like two different kind of attacks. Flooding is a more generic term which includes many kinds of it. One kind/way of flooding is DDoS.

Let's clarify some things, too bad I am not clicking on unread more often.

This ain't gonna work, not just because the seller is 16 years old, and banned many times in the past.

Stewie stop messing with things you don't know, you have a such big mouth for such limited amount of knowledge. Spend some time learning instead  of spamming. It will be a favour not just to all of us, but to yourself, too. I am not sure who told you that "flood" and DDoS are something like two different kind of attacks. Flooding is a more generic term which includes many kinds of it. One kind/way of flooding is DDoS.

hey dude you know -1 ur ass want it long time ago

dont share personal informations from me first of all and allright you spam at all my topics and you thing you are pro,when i was here at maxcheaters mr.noob you was at your mothers !@#!$%^