Top 20: Where To Find The World's Fastest Internet - Jul 23, 2013

Trance

Personally me and my people never seeked help from EU to survive. The banks did. No one asked us if we wanted to enter euro no and no money from "EU" came to my people's pocket. We lost about the 70 % of our salaries for "Europe" so better change minds about who seeks help and who gets helped after all. And if you talk about crysis it's euro crysis. Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus are almost in the same conditions.

As about Romos I just checked wikipedia. The Roma (Roma in Romani; Romi or Țigani in Romanian) constitute one of the largest minorities in Romania. According to the 2011 census, they number 621,573 people or 3.3% of the total population, being the second-largest ethnic minority in Romania after Hungarians. The Roma are Romania's most socially and economically disadvantaged minority, with high illiteracy levels.

Nothing to contest but however they're indians not romanians (romanians are a mix of romans and dacs with a small influence of the slavs&turks)

They dont need a economy (they got the way - stealing from our foes,not from other gypsies)

And as i every country they dont only bad things . (we got such a bad reputation cause the most part of them settled in here so more souls more pain xD)

Nothing to contest but however they're indians not romanians (romanians are a mix of romans and dacs with a small influence of the slavs&turks)

They dont need a economy (they got the way - stealing from our foes,not from other gypsies)

And as i every country they dont only bad things . (we got such a bad reputation cause the most part of them settled in here so more souls more pain xD)

They are a lost case.

Wiki "This article is about the Romani ethnic group, and should not be confused with Romanians, an unrelated ethnic group and nation. For other uses, see Romani (disambiguation). Romani are widely dispersed, with their largest concentrated populations in Europe, especially the Roma of Central and Eastern Europe and Anatolia, followed by the Kale of Iberia and Southern France. They arrived in Europe from the Middle East in the 15th century, separating from the Dom people; the ancestors of both the Romani and the Dom left the northwestern Indian Subcontinent roughly 1,500 years ago."

They are a lost case.

Wiki "This article is about the Romani ethnic group, and should not be confused with Romanians, an unrelated ethnic group and nation. For other uses, see Romani (disambiguation). Romani are widely dispersed, with their largest concentrated populations in Europe, especially the Roma of Central and Eastern Europe and Anatolia, followed by the Kale of Iberia and Southern France. They arrived in Europe from the Middle East in the 15th century, separating from the Dom people; the ancestors of both the Romani and the Dom left the northwestern Indian Subcontinent roughly 1,500 years ago."

Yea i've seen many gypsies in turkey and you know what's sad ? They pretend to be turks or romanians.

DHeYt6l.png

Even in my town i got many of them pretending to be turks (they renamed themselves with turkish names and they even pretend to be good muslims but they're not gypsies have no clue what it means).

Imagine how bad they wannabe something that they will never be.

Even in my town i got many of them pretending to be turks (they renamed themselves with turkish names and they even pretend to be good muslims).

Imagine how bad they wannabe something that they will never be.

I know, they have been there for a while and then they have renamed themselves, are ashamed of their own nation.

I know, they have been there for a while and then they have renamed themselves, are ashamed of their own nation.

I dont think they came here from turkey ,they just copied the real turks.

while basicly they camed from Turkey..

You're wrong , they spreaded from india through the whole europe. (so once they arrived here or in another place they settled there for ever pretty much)

I explained myself really well in the previous statement.

while basicly they camed from Turkey..

They migrate, India -> Turkey -> Others - > Romania/Bulgaria -> Hungary -> France -> UK and so on.

India -> US.

They migrate, India -> Turkey -> Others - > Romania/Bulgaria -> Hungary -> France -> UK and so on.

India -> US.

Oh that's something else i thought he said they're originaly from there xD

Yea that was the path a another one was  India ->Ural zone->Crimea->Romania->Hungary->Western Europe.

but some -beep-ing reason and idiots from mass-media, it seems that for all those brainless persons, gipsies originate from Romania which is totaly false

The frustration is a main reason followed by the hatred of those who claim to be better while they judge a race that's older then themselves.

Those ignorant facks will never understand it cause they have 0 knowledge . (they learn only bullshits in school)

but some -beep-ing reason and idiots from mass-media, it seems that for all those brainless persons, gipsies originate from Romania which is totaly false

You're talking like there is something true in mass-media.