Official Ovenuç® Flame topic (L2J Professionals)

xdem

intrepid you have girlfriend? or only your hands?

INTREPID LISTEN ME YOU TRY 5 YEARS TO DO SOMTHING AND YOU ARE 0

COME ON DUDE BECAUSE THEY MADE YOU dev on emu you are someone?

No but im famous, trusted, skilled enough for my thing and most of all even tho hated by many...respected in a way.

Which one you have from that?

You are famous for your stupidity, you are a fucktard who scams people since you clearly have no knowledge to support anything you sell, yours skill are below a 6th graders spaceship builder skills, everyone hates you for beeing retarded and noone respects you because your a joke.

PS.: Have a nice day! :)

Guest Elfocrash

Are you trying to attack him by saying bullshit about his real life? seriously?

No he cant. If he tries to attack he will have a wall on target != null

Stupidity wins!!!!

All the wanna be dev ....and they makes such a custom shits, all methods are stolen!!!! i can prove many shared or they sell in here!!!! all Java methods for the L2J area should be free.

All those people that they sell java shits they are just an epic stupids they they clam as they work and bla bla bla they want $$ as reward(just saying they are just leeches) for now on i stop giving codes and methods also i have disabled some of my share from 4shared as the *Christmas gift- cuz u watched they just stole it and sell it.

So morons there you are and you will never learn about nothing and you cant even code a logic thing in your mind.

This answer was for many of you watching this topic i dont wanna cat fights so be cool.

Also in this topic is nor about what doAttack does and what do... is about your e-ppenys is bigger. also i see administrator of this forum watching and i might he is only laugh ( no money here so no other interest)

I suggest you to move on and pace >:D

Are you trying to attack him by saying bullshit about his real life? seriously?

anytime i have real life i am not no lifer i have girl friend so i dont care fom others.. i didnt fight with others without reason..

that fight start from intrepid and xdem.. so is not lifer..

trance you talk?

you dont know the method for random offset and you are l2jdeveloper?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279515.msg2631199#msg2631199

anytime i have real life i am not no lifer i have girl friend so i dont care from others.. i didnt fight with others without reason..

trance you talk?

Are you HAPPY because you have found 1 config? you already replied 3 times.

anytime i have real life i am not no lifer i have girl friend so i dont care from others.. i didnt fight with others without reason..

trance you talk?

Okay so you have a girlfriend, so what even the ugliest piece of garbage can get a girlfriend if he knows where to look :D

And if i dont have a girlfriend how is that any of your business? :D

Are you HAPPY because you have found 1 config? you already replied 3 times.

its my opinion for null check ( but for that opinion i am not dev)

its my opinion because you dont know the main method for random offset and you have opinion for me so ...

Guest Elfocrash

anytime i have real life i am not no lifer i have girl friend so i dont care fom others.. i didnt fight with others without reason..

trance you talk?

Why the fuck should someone know about a method that someone else wrote and it is pretty much never used? I mean, cmon. You stick on one thing on each of us when we have

millions for you.

Okay so you have a girlfriend, so what even the ugliest piece of garbage can get a girlfriend if he knows where to look :D

Dude, he's the only one who can have a girlfriend, his name says so lol. His mindset is downclocked.

yes go to get life you will never be somehting i have my job and if you create something good i will be happy for you..

you are happy when you see people to make mistakes :) so you are bad person..( you need girl to see life with other eye..)

yes go to get life you will never be somehting i have my job and if you create something good i will be happy for you..

you are happy when you see people to make mistakes :) so you are bad person..( you need girl to see life with other eye..)

And english lessons.

You are all funny, proves nothing java knowledge posts or if you are skilled or trusted , hahaha...

ahahah esi re pordoula apo pou petaxtikes? pou an se klasoume 8a pe8anis.. exeis kai apopsis?