[Report] InTheEnd

Invis™

First of all,i dont know why this retard is unbanned. Actually i know the dickholding on Maxtor's pms .

He has no rights to trashing my topic with a MAGAKI's(!) picture and claiming that it is MY GUIDE.

Somebody punish this scrub.

EDIT: Forgot the link

First of all,i dont know why this retard is unbanned. Actually i know the dickholding on Maxtor's pms .

He has no rights to trashing my topic with a MAGAKI's(!) picture and claiming that it is MY GUIDE.

Well,dude it's the only way that you can recover the password. I don't told to anyone that it's your GUIDE but a similar one,and i wanted to save some guys money. Im helping forum members for free instead trying to get money for nothing..

As I heard Maxtor unbanned him but not only him a lot of accounts.

Well,dude it's the only way that you can recover the password. I don't told to anyone that it's your GUIDE but a similar one,and i wanted to save some guys money. Im helping forum members for free instead trying to get money for nothing..

First of all you don't know if this is the method he is using, secondly in order to share it you should have asked mg13 who was the one that sold it to you(and not only you).

First of all you don't know if this is the method he is using, secondly in order to share it you should have asked mg13 who was the one that sold it to you(and not only you).

I didn't told that it's the one he is using i told it's similar also i didn't bought it. I got it for free :D And the picture is from mg13 i can add it with text so.. w/e isn't different.

I didn't told that it's the one he is using i told it's similar also i didn't bought it. I got it for free :D And the picture is from mg13 i can add it with text so.. w/e isn't different.

Even if you got it for free, he was selling it here in order to share it you should have his permission.

first of all,intheend you got mg's permission to share his guide?

plus,invis is the guide that intheend shared same with your method?

The method isn't magkaki it's well known. But since i need a permission for the picture. I will write it. People never say a thanks atleast //lol my fault i try to save some guys money in here.

The method isn't magkaki it's well known. But since i need a permission for the picture. I will write it. People never say a thanks atleast //lol my fault i try to save some guys money in here.

You've posted the image that he was selling so you need his permission. Anyway..

you just trying to ruin some business.

And if mg was selling that you would have taken his permission.