[Report] InTheEnd

Invis™

Actually it's a mg13 advanced method.

"advanced"  can i have a sneak peak too dear Invis? ho-ho-ho.

You've posted the image that he was selling so you need his permission. Anyway..

Topic fixed.

The method isn't magkaki it's well known. But since i need a permission for the picture. I will write it. People never say a thanks atleast //lol my fault i try to save some guys money in here.

You are helping community by trashing their topics like you did on Nakamoura's topic?

You are helping community by trashing their topics like you did on Nakamoura's topic?

Trashing ? Nop. I've just asked Nakamoura if he have reg email. & he told me same words as pokopiko did(a guy which i bought a lol account) and after 1-2 weeks my account was gone and he blocked me from skype. im just trying to help as i can. I've learned from my mistakes and i can prevent them for other guys too.

From a scammer? You're too low :)

since?

[GR] Ρε φίλε αν ο άλλος προσπάθει να βγάλει με γελοιούς τρόπους απο ανθρωπάκους που δεν ξέρουν γελοία πράγματα,γιατί να μην βοηθήσω τους 10 που θα γλιτώσουν τα 5-10ευρω και να αφήσω εναν αλλον να βγαλει 50-100 απο μια βλακεία? ..... [/GR]

Mathew said that the guide which he is selling has nothing to do with mg's.

If it where like that he would send me a vouch copy :D the "advanced" mg13 version. oh come on.......

Its so ridiculous that you are trying to help ppl with you are selling a method here and you can easily refund ppls money with it. )))))

This method is via paypal so its a scam. Enough said,scammer.

i can't force him to give you a vouch copy in order to make you believe him,its up to him.

I don't need a vouch copy,cause im sure he tried to sell the method i shared,that's why he is crying :D

Its so ridiculous that you are trying to help ppl with you are selling a method here and you can easily refund ppls money with it. )))))

This method is via paypal so its a scam. Enough said,scammer.

It isn't a scamm. :D The only scammer here is you. Kisses

Im not crying,you are crying and all we can noticed that.

Now calling me scammer WITHOUT PROOFS also?

Where are your proofs? :D

Im not crying,im chilling i don't even care about you. :rage: