[Method] How to recover your password

Invis™

Since many ppl are selling cracked accounts,im here to sell this method.

Price is really low.

Payments: paysafe or paypal as a gift.

Hit me with a pm.

NOTE:This guide is mine and not shared on internet.I could also share it,but many ppl would try to resell it.

I think InTheEnd was selling or shared that guide a while ago but im not sure

As i said the guide is mine,InTheEnd prolly has magaki's picture. Dunno if he is able to resell it tho.

vouched copy ?

Im Matthew,altho you arent that trusted to get a vouch copy. I MAY give them to trusted guys later on.

For what accounts we are talking about?

I sell the method on how to recover your password. Many ppl are selling accounts that prolly we dont trust them so much. With that method,you ll secure your account for sure.

As i said the guide is mine,InTheEnd prolly has magaki's picture. Dunno if he is able to resell it tho.

Im Matthew,altho you arent that trusted to get a vouch copy. I MAY give them to trusted guys later on.

I sell the method on how to recover your password. Many ppl are selling accounts that prolly we dont trust them so much. With that method,you ll secure your account for sure.

Second email method? :D

What is needed you to have? reg email? or what?

You dont need to have anything but you can use your email,if its not using already on riot's site.

I can get a vouch copy if you think that I am trusted, I will post my feedback right away after seeing it.

I gave already one to Nikoloudos7.