Ryze Mid!

Heiko

Here is how i play Ryze on mid and i think it's a good build and this will be a good guide for some non proffesional players!

Before start let me say some things!

1.As i say it's how i play Ryze on mid so if someone have different opinion about this build go make your own build :)

If i see any bad post here i'll request to staff for clean so don't even think about post something bad..

2.Ofc you can say your opinion but only this!i don't want start fights for one game :)

3.I'm not pro on making guide it's my 1st or 2nd guide for LoL!

And 4.Don't start say that this guide it's a copy cauz of photos cauz i make guide on LoLking to take screenshots and make the guide more easy!

So let's start!

As a lot of people know Ryze is a Mana Champion!

Also you can call Ryze and Ability Power Offtank and believe me it's SO OP!

So for this we will use those Runes and Masteries!

13522290.png

13522291.png

And we will level up our Abilities like on picture!

13522292.png

Now let's speak about items!

As i say Ryze is a Mana Champion so we will start with those items!

13522295.pngand 2 Potions (if your enemy is hard buy Healing Potions if it's not so hard buy Mana Potions)

Let's see the starting buildings!

And with starting buildings i mean items who you will buy to start make your build!

1st upgrade the first item to 13522296.png

Then we need some movement speed so we will buy those shoes 13522298.png

And now we will start build our items!

Make those items and then we will upgrade them!

13522299.png13522300.png13522302.png13522306.png13522304.png13522305.png

Now the full build!

13522307.png13522308.png13522309.png13522310.png13522311.png13522312.png

Also if your enemies have a lot of damage you can make this item to save your ass!

Start with 13522313.pngand 13522314.pngto build 13522317.png

Thanks for your time!

=SpirakosDafuq=

This is not a guide...

You just picked a champion you write about runes, masteries, skill and item build. You dont explain nothing.

It sucks man, sorry.

This is not a guide...

You just picked a champion you write about runes, masteries, skill and item build. You dont explain nothing.

It sucks man, sorry.

it's my first guide..what you want to see more?

Personally, i believe you should make a guide at LoLKing, and post us here the link.

Atleast, it's pleasant and organised by using their form.

Des to guide sou me to skeptiko mou -xwris na sou to pw fusika- kai meta pata mia koutoulia thn o8onh gia tis -beep-ies odhgies(+masteries+runes+genika olo to topic) pou dineis :)

Prwta mathe na diavazeis file mu

Before start let me say some things!

1.As i say it's how i play Ryze on mid so if someone have different opinion about this build go make your own build :)

If i see any bad post here i'll request to staff for clean so don't even think about post something bad..

wstoso dn mporw na dw to guide me to diko su skeptiko gt eine to diko su skeptiko ;)

oso gia tin kutulia egw dn xreiazete na tin riksw epaiza auto to paixnidi gia na pernaw tin wra mu an esi dn exeis zwi k liwneis panw apo ena paixnidi k niwtheis gamatos k to les k gustareis kiolas mpravo su :)

as to leiksume edw to thema dn eine flame topic edw eine guide topic an thes na peis kati iparxun kai ta pms!

kalimera!

Kati entelos asxeto (kai oxi den krinw) se poio division eisai ? Kai sugnwmh an se prosbala :p

den me prosevales apla o kathenas paizei me diaforetiko tropo k episis o kathenas exei diaforetiko "epipedo" gameplay.. to paratisa promotion gia division 3 gt dn eixa pc otan ksekinisa na to anevazw..

where is your def dude....

ryze need mana build mr and def in items base on mana, ryze dont event need death cap if your build have 4k mana and kinda tanky can take easy penta with the ulti........

where is your def dude....

ryze need mana build mr and def in items base on mana, ryze dont event need death cap if your build have 4k mana and kinda tanky can take easy penta with the ulti........

it's a guide about how I PLAY Ryze man :)

and as i say it's not a pro guide cauz i'm not a pro player..

it's a guide about how I PLAY Ryze man :)

and as i say it's not a pro guide cauz i'm not a pro player..

so i say what i say to help you to make better build in ryze  (xwris na 8elo na se prosbalw kai xwris pare3hghsh)

o tanjk mporei na ginei tank kai na kobei kai trella

esy den xreiazetai na build to death cap giati o ryze anebazei Matk analoga me to mana pou exei...

so i say what i say to help you to make better build in ryze  (xwris na 8elo na se prosbalw kai xwris pare3hghsh)

o tanjk mporei na ginei tank kai na kobei kai trella

esy den xreiazetai na build to death cap giati o ryze anebazei Matk analoga me to mana pou exei...

yeap to kserw man dn eipa oti mu tin les i kati tetoio!

to death cap egw to vgazw sinithws giati dn exei xreiastei pote na paiksw tanky ryze pes to kwlofardos i den kserw k egw ti alla opote paizw ryze dn xanw (ws twra) kai dn xreiastike pote na ftiaksw tanky items kserw episis oti pezete me mana aplws me auta ta items epeza sinithws k dn eixa pote kapoio thema..