[Suspicion] KderD64 DDoS Services are scam

zemaitis

Since you can't get him on skype or mxc forum means that he dont want to. and obviously he scammed you but you cant get it!!

CRY NOW! And as Devlin said:

The classic question: Why you buy from randoms?

*A lot of ppl are scammed with this''DDOS protection services" one more in the list.

Received the proofs you sent me and even I'm board moderator there u won't take any action for now cause I wanna discuss this with globals too and I wanna hear him a bit.

But I wont wait him forever.

Since you can't get him on skype or mxc forum means that he dont want to. and obviously he scammed you but you cant get it!!

CRY NOW!and as Devlin said:

*A lot of ppl are scammed with this''DDOS protection services" once more in the list.

for 2 weeks I had no problems and it started before 2 days.

Please people bring your shitty sherlock opinions to the sanbox where you play everyday, you are not helping neither me neither others.

for 2 weeks I had no problems and it started before 2 days.

Please people bring your shitty sherlock opinions to the sanbox where you play everyday, you are not helping neither me neither others.

I have one question are you stupid or stupid?

Since he didn't pay the company for your server means:

1)He dont want to

2)He dont want to

3)He dont want to

Cause your server was running fine for some days doesn't mean that he didn't scammed you.

I have one question are you stupid or stupid?

Since he didn't pay the company for your server means:

1)He dont want to

2)He dont want to

3)He dont want to

Cause your server was running fine for some days doesn't mean that he didn't scammed you.

I already know that, this topic is to drag his attention and get some actions.

Srsly people are your IQ has negative balance or you like being sherlock and telling what it's already known?

Thing is for 106€, you could have bought a dedicated server pc thats 10times stronger probably than that vps. Anyway, if you have any conversations with kder about that or the email/conv you had with the host company send it in PM to any global mod.

I already know that, this topic is to drag his attention and get some actions.

Srsly people are your IQ has negative balance or you like being sherlock and telling what it's already known?

seems you're new here.

So let me tell you as i mention before a lot of people report him for this fake ddos protection and guess what he said...

"No my protection is fine, the customer did a shit and bla bla bla...

Please lock this topic and remove sherlock's posts cause any 11 years old comes and event doesnt read the whole topic, the ncomments.

YOU REALLY DESERVE BEING SCAMMED SIRIOUSLY.NOW GF

*A mod delete my posts from here.