L2J Interlude Pack

Hello!

The files was using from the old L2Sandora then we re-make-update!

Custom Events

-Quiz Event

-Treasure Hunt Event

-Strider Race Event

-Simon Says Event

-Bomb Fight Event

-Mutant Event

-Coupon Event :

Custom Commands

-Pm Logger :

Using this unique system you can - at any time - watch your pms. There's also the Spam Folder where you can add any person who annoys you. All his pms will go directly there from now on, his name won't even be shown at the inbox.

To open your log you need to type .showlog, to clear it type, .clearlog

-It gives you the option to choose between top pvp & top pk players. It will show the top 10 of them. At the start page will also show the online players.

Use .topstats to open it.

-Duel Manager :

That's a new duel system, it works like the original one but it comes with a lot of modifications. You are teleporting at a custom location and you face your opponent, at 3 seconds the duel starts. Here's the real interesting part. The winner can choose to receive any item he wants from the loser!(except Stackable Items). To protect our new players, players with less than 3 hours (in total) at our server can't be challenged to a duel.

-AIO System

I believe you are all familiar with the "all in one" characters. They got all the buffing skills (buffs, dances, songs, etc) and of course they cannot leave towns or join olympiad. We still haven't decided how players will become AIO's but we are going to select some clans and give them an AIO character!

-Olympiad

Our server runs under Gracia Olympiad system, modified for Interlude, with all the retail Interlude features.

As i told up all skills are fixed, balance is like 98% and much more customs!

Russian Geodata

Normaly costs 80-100 Euro but nowadays a server needs a good geodata to keep on!

Pack+Geodata : 20 euro

Pack+Geodata+Source : 30 euro

Test Server: Online

Download the System: http://www.4shared.com/rar/ZGvKJtub/L2Sensus_System.html

Contact

* Send me message here with your skype or e-mail in order to talk

Stop selling Interlude packs please. Yet again Im the bad guy who says that buying an interlude project is the most retarded thing ever, your pack has nothing more to give than some simple costumes. But the disadvanteges ?

What support can you give ?

Are you selling an active project ?

Are you able to fix the bugs ?

Are  those files synced with a fresh intrelude opensource or they are just an crappy ancient rev?

I think the answer will be negative to all the questions I made you, so please ...

yes I know there is simply no free project with some updates inside. and also i have testing server to be able to try it!

you know your work and i don't say anything cauz i know that it's not easy to create server and make fixes and updates so i hope you good luck with your sales!i just wanted to say my opinion about this :) peace