gamw ton 8eo ton idio me ton xdem

Ovenuç®

okay since you guys are mentally retarded i try to understand the madness behind that...you reported xdem for saying that your community board worth 5$?

nop dude he ask me if i know what is free pack and what is private

so intrepid you know what is free and what is private?

I said that he just sniff the html from l2off and resell them, so they are worthless, don't you agree ?

TAKE THE HTMLS FILES AND USE IT IN L2J PRO DEVELOPER ITS DIFRENT WAKE UP PRO DEVELOPER!!!!

TAKE THE HTMLS FILES AND USE IT IN L2J PRO DEVELOPER ITS DIFRENT WAKE UP PRO DEVELOPER!!!!

l2off htm is diffrent from l2j htm :DDDDD l2j award guy said

I said that he just sniff the html from l2off and resell them, so they are worthless, don't you agree ?

I do agree and other than that just from pictures its a poorly executed custom cd, i can get better ones just by looking on the internet...

nop dude he ask me if i know what is free pack and what is private

so intrepid you know what is free and what is private?

That has anything to do with your report?Seriously now you reported him for that?

I do agree and other than that just from pictures its a poorly executed custom cd, i can get better ones just by looking on the internet...

That has anything to do with your report?Seriously now you reported him for that?

i report him because is spamer..

and never respect others work he think is good

A guy said: Wtb good private pack

Reply to the guy from Ovenuc: Do you know what private pack is ?

Reply to ovenuc from xdem: Do you know?

A guy said: Wtb good private pack

Reply to the guy from Ovenuc: Do you know what private pack is ?

Reply to ovenuc from xdem: Do you know?

COME ON INTREPID JUST CHECK HIM KARMA -2 REASONS?

This is just retarded, i will be the 1st to say that i am revolted by xdems existance on this planet but that report is a joke.

Locked.

Ας το τελειώνουμε εδώ . Ovenus απο την στιγμή που έκανες post εδώ και όχι μονο εδώ την δουλειά σου είσαι αναγκασμένος να υποστεις οποιαδήποτε κριτική είτε αυτή ειναι καλή είτε όχι αλλιώς ας την κραταγες για τον εαυτό σου . Το να βριζεστε να σαν μην πω τι δεν ωφελεί σε τίποτα αντιθέτως εσείς βγαινεται χαμένοι . Τώρα τι μπορει να γίνει να μην δώσετε βαρύτητα στα λεγόμενα του καθένα ή αν φτάσει στο τέρμα η κατάσταση να κάνετε report .