Champion of the day - Gragas, the Rabble Rouser (15/8-17/8)

Tried 6 I.E + ulti with riven ::) Turrents= 3 hits hoho.

/ontopic:

Riven.. hmm.. one of the best top laners imo.. she has shield+stun+op ultimate. She is just perfect, the more ad the more shield is an very good option/advantage for her to continue kiting others, or fool them by using skills on her while she has shield. I.e: Garen's Q while she has shield, then he is -1 skill which is the most powerful in terms of simple skills. (w/o ulti)

Riven ftw in few words both tanky and damage dealer, she just simply rocks!

Mordekaiser this time.

Mordekaiser is a relatively tanky AP carry, that is rarely played these days... However, he is one of the best farmers in the game. I can't add much, since I don't know much about him :/

Your turn ;p

Mordekaiser this time.

Mordekaiser is a relatively tanky AP carry, that is rarely played these days... However, he is one of the best farmers in the game. I can't add much, since I don't know much about him :/

Your turn ;p

I've seen mordekaiser in both TOP and mid lanes, and in both lanes he rocks.

Morde has the advantage of his passive, and its a big one. He is tanky+Ap so = unkillable machine killer

Mordekaiser is probably the best farmer in this game but nothing more.

really?

I was playing as caitlyn, i was crazy fed, just a sure win. One of my oppoments was morde, dat noob killed me and dat fucking caitlyn's ghost did penta... and we lose the game ofc... Morde too op!