Members with shitty attitude

Intrepid

i ve been member in many different forums

mxc for sure has the most shitty members than any other forum i have ever been

thats because mods are too lenient instead of banning and because of the theme of this forum (cheats)

Thats true, not so long ago(right before the matthew xdem bans) i was stepping on some toes in the staff because indeed they are weak at some things which should change and its started to change in a good way.

well yeah i know imagine he don't even know me, imagine how much hate and jelly are some ppl to staffers couse they are not one of them..

u are acting like you deserve some respect but you are not winning it.

Yeah i get death wished upon me on a daily basis just because i locked a topic and stuff like that. :D

It's like having a l2 server with 20 players and the gameserver leaves them to flame instead of banning them. I personally would prefer to have 5 players, instead of.

they already know this ;) and all 100+ views on report topic who you lock w/o any action!

i locked it without any action becuase theres no action to take, god your such a rockhead :DDD

they already know this ;) and all 100+ views on report topic who you lock w/o any action!

well if you write your topics like you are writing here and i was mod i would lock it before even read the second line

i locked it without any action becuase theres no action to take, god your such a rockhead :DDD

ye ok..go die dude!and don't say anything about my atittude we have the same ;)

well if you write your topics like you are writing here and i was mod i would lock it before even read the second line

read it first and then speak!

bad move son

sovara twra?milas giauto?min ginese k esi enas apo tus mlkes wrd.

bad move son

bringing back da banhammer? :D

ye ok..go die dude!and don't say anything about my atittude we have the same ;)read it first and then speak!sovara twra?milas giauto?min ginese k esi enas apo tus mlkes wrd.

Go die dude? Really? :DDDDDDD

sovara twra?milas giauto?min ginese k esi enas apo tus mlkes wrd.

i wont talk for this, i will just be there the next time ;D

bringing back da banhammer? :D

he is approaching it alone, lol.