Members with shitty attitude

Intrepid

You know nothing, dude!

Maxtor suggested to create its own projects (called l2j-mxc/l2off-mxc), so Intrepid started it on gracia final.

hahahahah get real pls

cause you know everything, and that l2mxc is gonna stomp l2j bitch please

and again your imagination duels with reality, thats awsome :D

fyi information we work on 3 packs at the same time so which 1 are you talk about captain smartass? :D

I want the l2j team to come here and laugh with you guys, me no, I dont have any problem I dont really care, but all these unaware guys in mxc think or you want to make them think that ur gonna bring a new era with your l2j projects while they will be worse even from l2jfrozen =D. GL

I want the l2j team to come here and laugh with you guys, me no, I dont have any problem I dont really care, but all these unaware guys in mxc think or you want to make them think that ur gonna bring a new era with your l2j projects while they will be worse even from l2jfrozen =D. GL

Get back to that when you look into it, or wait your not going to, i dont think you have even just a slight clue about maven :D