Remote DDos protection Service

We offer two types of Remote DDoS Protection solutions, each one developed for a specific purpose:

1. DDoS Protection for Defending Websites

2. DDoS Protection for Defending Servers

Both solutions clean the traffic and reroute it to your originating IP. Our DDoS protection is compatible with all web hosts regardless of operating system and location.

Plans :

Services protected 1 Dedicated IP with 1 Port 1 Dedicated IP with up to 2 Ports 1 Dedicated IP with up to 3 Ports 1 Dedicated IP with up to 4 Ports

Attack Bandwidth       Up to 2.5  Gbps                           Up to 5 Gbps                        Up to 10 Gbps                                    Up to 10 Gbps

Clean Bandwidth               1000 GB                                     2000 GB                                 5000 GB                                          10000 GB

Protection against       Layer 4 / Layer 7                       Layer 4 / Layer 7                 Layer 4 / Layer 7                               Layer 4 / Layer 7

Support                               24/7                                                  24/7                                        24/7                                                    24/7

Our Remote DDoS Protection protects against various types of DDoS attacks, including:

UDP Flood

TCP Flood

SYN Flood

Reflection Flood

All Layer 7 Floods

You can count on our robust DDoS protection to counter all these attacks without causing any downtime to your users. Our DDoS defense experts are immediately notified in case of an attack; they then resolve the issue quickly and effectively.

Payments we accept:

utM7884.pngQRmcZJX.png

skype_icon.png Skype contact : kingofchaos92

Prices : About prices we can discuss, since i am new on work we can do some discounts

ATTENTION : Money can be refunded on 24 hours from payment without question

My photos -.-',anyway just remove this shitty colors i cant read anything also i dont see prices...

Without these colors can't see the difference beetween the stats

About price read there which tell prices

Without these colors can't see the difference beetween the stats

About price read there which tell prices

I CANT FUCKING READ WHAT YOU ARE WRITING WITH THAT COLOR LOL

Before few months he DDoSed lots of servers and asked to hand over their files to him in order he would stop DDoS. Now he sells ddos protection?

Untrusted kid.

Before few months he DDoSed lots of servers and asked to hand over their files to him in order he would stop DDoS. Now he sells ddos protection?

Untrusted kid.

Maybe it's a missunderstood

Plus care what you say about me

Stop asking others to say trusted in your topic and close this business mister.

I never asked from noone to say that i am trusted..

That's why i have this damn award, cause i am.. My services are always legit...

Plus why you say that i am untrusted?

I never asked from noone to say that i am trusted..

That's why i have this damn award, cause i am.. My services are always legit...

Plus why you say that i am untrusted?

Than what N1nj4Styl3 bought from you? :)

I remember you called me to skype ant threatened about ddos if I dont give u my serv files  :dat: