Remote DDos protection Service

Than what N1nj4Styl3 bought from you? :)

I remember you called me to skype ant threatened about ddos if I dont give u my serv files  :dat:

No he didn't, he had another services from me so he knows that i am trusted

If all people who had services from me need to right "trusted" here i should have like 10 pages!!!

BTW, i remember this but i wasn't alone,i got paid to do that :)

This is not a business anyways, it is just someone that found a company in google and started reselling the services without having any know-how on this subject, expecting others to do the dirty job.

Result of that ? Noobs losing money, having poor support with a bad service experience.

Unless of course, the buyer acquire the service, but doesn't use it, by this I simple mean, not getting attacked at all, so yes, the service will be good :).

Although this is not only about this offer, it is about many of the other offers in that same forum.

People learn by experience, by error and trial, I shouldn't post that, however this is becoming excessive...

This is not a business anyways, it is just someone that found a company in google and started reselling the services without having any know-how on this subject, expecting others to do the dirty job.

Result of that ? Noobs losing money, having poor support with a bad service experience.

Unless of course, the buyer acquire the service, but doesn't use it, by this I simple mean, not getting attacked at all, so yes, the service will be good :).

Although this is not only about this offer, it is about many of the other offers in that same forum.

People learn by experience, by error and trial, I shouldn't post that, however this is becoming excessive...

1st you didn't try my service so you can't say something about it

2nd  NO i didn't find the company on google, These services provides a guy who is realy trusted somewhere..

3rd I totaly agree with you on that about the many offers

My advice is that never say something before try.

Peace

Protections from one guy?

This is very suspicious. Most of companies don't look very trustable and you are reselling "some guys" services? What happens if it crashes and then what you get, money guarantee? Usually if these services are legit, people gather teams and create their own websites where they offer services, but in your situation, youre just reselling someone's cheap services, so goodluck.

If you rly want to get at least some name in this area, provide your clients website addresses that we could see how reliable your service is , not by trusting a "trusted" post for some guy.

Protections from one guy?

This is very suspicious. Most of companies don't look very trustable and you are reselling "some guys" services? What happens if it crashes and then what you get, money guarantee? Usually if these services are legit, people gather teams and create their own websites where they offer services, but in your situation, youre just reselling someone's cheap services, so goodluck.

If you rly want to get at least some name in this area, provide your clients website addresses that we could see how reliable your service is , not by trusting a "trusted" post for some guy.

That guy own his company!

Plus they offer refund within 24 hours from buy

If crashes for sure they will refund money back or i will personally do it. No reason to scary about it.. They have over 100 customers

That guy own his company!

Plus they offer refund within 24 hours from buy

If crashes for sure they will refund money back or i will personally do it. No reason to scary about it.. They have over 100 customers

I'm sorry, but these forums were meant to real companies, share their offers or make advertising.

But now any 15 or 16 old, do it, no offense.

But everything is completely wrong.

No, I don't have to try your services and even if I had to, I wouldn't.

I'm sorry, but these forums were meant to real companies, share their offers or make advertising.

But now any 15 or 16 old, do it, no offense.

But everything is completely wrong.

No, I don't have to try your services and even if I had to, I wouldn't.

You look like people who offer these services jugde you, why

Maybe you lost customers? I am sure about it

I didn't tell you to try my services sir, i told you to don't say something when you never try my service

Cheers

I don't have to offer any services like you are doing.

I am not desperated to get easy money from stupid guys that don't know anything.

Let me ask you, please, detail for me what is the difference between Layer 4 and Layer 7 ?

What is the equivalence between PPS and Mbit/s ? How do you correlate this ?

What is the protocol used in your network for the orientation of the data flows ? "Do you even know what I mean here ?"

What is the used equipment by your service ? Can you provide model / type ?

What is the encapsulation type of the service you will provide to your customers ?

Which are the carriers you are working with ? Are they reliable ? Do you exchange traffic with any peering partner ? To they provide preference to you ?

Do you provide premium bandwidth ?

What is your AS Number ? May I take a look ?

Where is your NOC located ? Do you have a pingable IP for network test and verification ?

Please, let me know, I want to see the quality of the services you are providing here...

I don't have to offer any services like you are doing.

I am not desperated to get easy money from stupid guys that don't know anything.

Let me ask you, please, detail for me what is the difference between Layer 4 and Layer 7 ?

What is the equivalence between PPS and Mbit/s ? How do you correlate this ?

What is the protocol used in your network for the orientation of the data flows ? "Do you even know what I mean here ?"

What is the used equipment by your service ? Can you provide model / type ?

What is the encapsulation type of the service you will provide to your customers ?

Which are the carriers you are working with ? Are they reliable ? Do you exchange traffic with any peering partner ? To they provide preference to you ?

Do you provide premium bandwidth ?

Please, let me know, I want to see the quality of the services you are providing here...

Of course i know. I work on DDos since 2009

Types of attack

Layer 4 [uDP/SSYN] Layer 7 [slowloris/Rudy etc]

About what protocol he use on his network i don't know since i don't work on company but re-sell from him...

I am not looking for easy money from stupid guys, i resell on same prices but i will have my advantages from customers, you understood.

About the traffic customers will have traffic panel, they have website of course.

Premium bandwitch? What do you mean? Which company offering "premium bandwitch" ? If bandwitch ends customers can upgrade..

Of course i know. I work on DDos since 2009

Types of attack

Layer 4 [uDP/SSYN] Layer 7 [slowloris/Rudy etc]

About what protocol he use on his network i don't know since i don't work on company but re-sell from him...

I am not looking for easy money from stupid guys, i resell on same prices but i will have my advantages from customers, you understood.

About the traffic customers will have traffic panel, they have website of course.

Premium bandwitch? What do you mean? Which company offering "premium bandwitch" ? If bandwitch ends customers can upgrade..

It shows all what you know, about what you are offering.

Thanks, nothing else must be said.

Oh my god he got like 10 questions and answered to 3 and even I dont understand what he said..

Give me the url address of that guy who owns a company and close this thread Nicolas.

Oh my god he got like 10 questions and answered to 3 and even I dont understand what he said..

Give me the url address of that guy who owns a company and close this thread Nicolas.

I just answer for them, I am not the provider

It shows all what you know, about what you are offering.

Thanks, nothing else must be said.

I am not the provider

But if someone need specific instructions or questions i can ask my provider and asnwer him

Bye!

I just answer for them, I am not the providerI am not the provider

But if someone need specific instructions or questions i can ask my provider and asnwer him

Bye!

You are just taking advantage over users at this forum, You don't have any clue on the business you are in, and it shows how 'reliable' your partners will be, since with your knowledge level, you aren't able even to see the difference between one or another.

I just answer for them, I am not the providerI am not the provider

Bye!

Give the damn website address where you get this ddos protection from.