Weapon Destrict for some Classes

Kolibri

Question

Hello all i need some help .. actually i need a code to dissallow some classes like tank to wear bow :/ one example that i found is this from l2jfrozen "#Disable Bow for classes: write here classes id

#that you dnt want allow to use BOW. Class id examples,

#you can find others into char_templates database table

#

# classId className

# 88 Duelist

# 89 DreadNought

# 90 Phoenix Knight

# 91 Hell Knight

# 92 Sagittarius

# 93 Adventurer

# 94 Archmage

# 95 Soultaker

# 96 Arcana Lord

# 97 Cardinal

# 98 Hierophant

# 99 Eva Templar

# 100 Sword Muse

# 101 Wind Rider

# 102 Moonlight Sentinel

# 103 Mystic Muse

# 104 Elemental Master

# 105 Eva Saint

# 106 Shillien Templar

# 107 Spectral Dancer

# 108 Ghost Hunter

# 109 Ghost Sentinel

# 110 Storm Screamer

# 111 Spectral Master

# 112 Shillen Saint

# 113 Titan

# 114 Grand Khauatari

# 115 Dominator

# 116 Doomcryer

# 117 Fortune Seeker

# 118 Maestro

#

# e.g. DisableBowForClasses=107,110

DisableBowForClasses ="

but this is only the configs file i need code

See how DisableBowForClasses is processed on Config.java, then see how internal variable/list is used, then...

ctrl+h is your friend.

Can you explain it a little more :/ i didn't understand .

Can you explain it a little more :/ i didn't understand .

ehm why not implement the proper condition instead of messing around with such codes? You could just sync it from l2j...

ehm why not implement the proper condition instead of messing around with such codes? You could just sync it from l2j...

im newbie and i dont know very much things can u give me some explains

im testing l2jhellas

Nuff said you should not use it, you'll be a newbie even after decades if you use such packs. But anyway its pretty shitty copy paste land so it should not be hard to sync anything into it, just search on l2j timeline for the weapon condition core and dp side changesets.

Nuff said you should not use it, you'll be a newbie even after decades if you use such packs. But anyway its pretty shitty copy paste land so it should not be hard to sync anything into it, just search on l2j timeline for the weapon condition core and dp side changesets.

which pack you suggest .  i just checked this pack to see what specs has . i didn't like it too.

which pack you suggest .  i just checked this pack to see what specs has . i didn't like it too.

None of the shitlude packs, they are badly coded piece of junk, all of them period. L2j high5 or l2jfree gracia final.

None of the shitlude packs, they are badly coded piece of junk, all of them period. L2j high5 or l2jfree gracia final.

I know you're in love with shitlude >.<

UseItem.java

if (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 91)

{

if (item.getItemType() == L2WeaponType.BOW)

{

activeChar.sendMessage("bla bla bla bla");

return false;

}

}

It's freaking retarded to do that, they can't wear certain items. It's better to make a passive skill for each class, decreasing accuracy and stuff whne you wear x weapon or armor.

It's freaking retarded to do that, they can't wear certain items. It's better to make a passive skill for each class, decreasing accuracy and stuff whne you wear x weapon or armor.

Its better to have conditions on skill usage like it should be and let everyone wear whatever they want. Dont get stuck in interlude.

Its better to have conditions on skill usage like it should be and let everyone wear whatever they want. Dont get stuck in interlude.

Well, they shouldn't add stuff like, to let each class to wear whatever they want. But it's freaking retarded to make that happen in java, what he asked for. It's crappy, also you have to use EnterWorld too, to unequip the current items. So it's a mess.

Well, they shouldn't add stuff like, to let each class to wear whatever they want. But it's freaking retarded to make that happen in java, what he asked for. It's crappy, also you have to use EnterWorld too, to unequip the current items. So it's a mess.

I know thats why i said to implement the fully retail like weapon restriction conditions from l2j.

Intrepid, he doesn't ask you to change of chronicle, he asks you for a code implementation.

Don't sell a cow when he tries to get milk. None like GF, not my fault.

If he wants exactly the implementation of L2JFrozen, and until you want to code for him a better implementation, he's stuck with L2JFrozen's (+ according his "dev" level, as he doesn't even know Search tool, the best is still basics).

With weapon condition, you edit all items on L2J. Talk about NPCs in XML after that, lol. If you want to edit ONLY bows, that's 93 items to edit. ONLY BOWS.

◦Cobra◦ solution is normally enough for what he needs, and probably looking similar as L2JFrozen got it. It misses the list of classId.

@klevakos, my answer was really simple. If you don't manage to understand it, try until you understand. "ctrl + H" on Eclipse is the main answer. That's the basics about exploring a project such as L2J, and searching "features" like you try to do.