Challenger Team Slot.

DcStarz

I Got a Challenger Team On east And we got 2 Slots left On team.
This Means We Can offer these 2 slots For the Right amount Of money.
So give me your offers in pms Or Below!
thank you :)

Edited by DeathCall

DONT DO IT.

Rioters are not idiots, the new guy will need 10 WINS with the clan to get the season prizes. GL making those wins with a random on the challenger tier

DONT DO IT.

Rioters are not idiots, the new guy will need 10 WINS with the clan to get the season prizes. GL making those wins with a random on the challenger tier

wins or games? lol

In order to get the rating you need 5 games.and my team is willing to do it on 3 v 3 .so you will actually play the team games.so you will also get the 5 v 5.

If that does not happen then we will play the games on 5 v 5 with the random buyers.

Yes we got enough points. even if it means loosing some of them we are willing to do so.

wins or games? lol

diamond and > teams you need 10 wins idk about the rest divisions

In order to get the rating you need 5 games.and my team is willing to do it on 3 v 3 .so you will actually play the team games.so you will also get the 5 v 5.

If that does not happen then we will play the games on 5 v 5 with the random buyers.

Yes we got enough points. even if it means loosing some of them we are willing to do so.

cmon don't bullshit me, ur gonna refund nothing if smth goes wrong

Firstly you will get the challenger banners and season rewards and then we are gonna take the payment.

Or we can accept the half and then the other half money.

I'm not willing to cheat anyone it's just an idea that my team had since we got 2 spare slots.

We don't lack dignity.

you can pm me.so i give you the ingame nickname so you see with your own eyes.

thank you so much.

Since there is the new tier i think that the Rewards will be Bronze Silver the same.

Gold->platinum the same.

Diamond Something new probably?

and challenger something special since there's only 50 slots in solo q 50 slots for teams On summoners Rift.And 50 for Twisted Treeline.

that's all i can think right now.

let's just see what riot will announce and what we will get.

Till Then I just wanna see what you guyz offer for a challenger Frame and Loadscreen Alongside with the skin and the summoner icons that will be given on season 3.

thank you very much for your time answering here.

:)!