high five [L2J] L2Vadc

L2VADC

server semes be cool might give a try

here we are, even if didnt had how to prove that is stalone serv, this guy is one more prove, if you see this dbsk say smthing good for a mid rate , be sure its stalone dog

wtf what 2k people?

even offi files servers are getting 2k people hard nowadays,and u will do it with this x999customjavashit?

at least i wont get in trouble to test it,100% sux just cause u lie :D

so that is the new server of l2tales admin and claw, as they planned, they will let die l2tales and they will start selling raidboss jewels in donations like in l2tales.

money machine.

so that is the new server of l2tales admin and claw, as they planned, they will let die l2tales and they will start selling raidboss jewels in donations like in l2tales.

money machine.

so seems you are so mad that agony failed  :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad:

nvm this server seems epic and will get 2000+ online for sure, and u will stay and watch  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

go make posts to raise level in maxcheaters  :rage: :rage: :rage: :not bad: :not bad: :you serious?: :you serious?: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:jaajjajajajajajajaja :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

honestly who are u? random scrub. U are not even enough inteligent to make a decent post without 200 icons, kid. Maybe not soon, probably not with my server. But soon or later we will destroy l2tales throne (or the new l2tales like this one),  and he is helping us alot, he is corrupt, and he is enough retard to buy a domain without use his real name.

Already Destroy his backdoor in his files, and they are not going to sell a single pack anymore.

L2 community deserves a decent server.

honestly who are u? random scrub. U are not even enough inteligent to make a decent post without 200 icons, kid. Maybe not soon, probably not with my server. But soon or later we will destroy l2tales throne (or the new l2tales like this one),  and he is helping us alot, he is corrupt, and he is enough retard to buy a domain without use his real name.

Already Destroy his backdoor in his files, and they are not going to sell a single pack anymore.

L2 community deserves a decent server.

lol explain how you gonna do that,i'm curious

The website looks pretty professional to me. Features seem nice aswell. I'd like to know what kind of donations this server will have before I'd consider coming with my party.

moirai-vespers maximum donations will be exist, auction-party maching-friend list system will be on CB, something unique more infos soon will be posted in our boards